{Featured Brand} Jacamo Men’s Fashion #formalshoes

Jacamo is a men’s online fashion store that I am sure many UK folks have seen ads of on TV. Freddie Flintoff is the brand representative (I think) and often rocks their items in the Ads. I have always loved how versatile, stylish and oh so fashionable the items they stock are.

Jacamo is a one-stop shop for all men’s fashion regardless of your budget or size.

An opportunity presented itself early March for A July Dreamer to collaborate with Jacamo and I couldn’t have been happier. I mentioned last year that I wanted to incorporate more men’s fashion ideas this is such a great start. Jacamo has all the latest trends in one place making it a hassle free shopping experience. If you have a gentleman in your life who hates going shopping, give him a laptop and a mouse. Obviously type in Jacamo website in advance for him just to show him how easy it all is.

Jacamo

Made with comfort in mind, this style features a cushioned footbed, flexible sole and is available in two width fittings to ensure you find the perfect fit. Standard Fit Upper: Leather. Linings and sock: Leather. Sole: Other materials. Product available in sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Available in: Black, Tan

Jacamo Men’s Fashion #formalshoes

I know only a handful of men who love going shopping and trying things on, the majority do not. This is why Jacamo is such a great resource for the many men who just want an easier shopping experience. Whilst my brother is happy enough to go shopping, it’s not his favourite thing in the world to do. My father on the other hand his not a fan at all so often my mother has to shop alone. If he does follow along his pouting or mourning about something or wants everything he sees.

The collaboration with Jacamo is exactly what the doctor ordered for my father { & brother} and we ordered us a pair. For my father he was happy to choose formal shoes to wear to church whilst my brother wanted trainers. It is so easy to navigate the website, nicely laid out in monochrome. It’s searchable by brand, category or most popular items.

*Disclosure: A July Dreamer chose the aforementioned items in exchange for a mention on the blog. All opinions and images shared are my own.

1. Abhilasha Aggarwal
    April 17, 2017 / 8:42 am

I was actually looking for some nice formal shes to gift to my husband.. Do let know if they have any online presence and if they can be delivered to India.

2. Sushmita Thakare Jain
    April 16, 2017 / 12:31 pm

Same here, I haven’t heard of the brand before but liked the shoes you have shared for my hubby 😀
    Thanks for sharing dear!

3. Mummy Gummie
    April 11, 2017 / 2:39 pm

Never heard of brand before, but looks really good. Will have to show to my husband as he hates shopping, this would be right up his street.

4. April 8, 2017 / 10:16 pm

I have to show this to my hubs. He’s very picky when it comes to choosing his shoes. This should help!

5. kerry norris
    April 8, 2017 / 2:29 pm

We’re after a mans suit so will check this out x

6. Rebecca Swenor
    April 8, 2017 / 1:38 pm

Jacamo sounds like a great place for men to shop online. Shopping is not something that I have seen men in my life enjoy. Shopping online is a great alternative for them. Thanks for sharing the information.

7. Gábor Van Tolna
    April 7, 2017 / 4:40 pm

Wow nice! They look very stylish! When Im pausing my travels I might buy some of those… How much are they?