{Featured Brand} Lucy Alice ~ Dressing Ladies Smartly

Lucy Alice is a women’s online store selling the best ladies suits to fit every woman regardless of your shape. The suits are sourced from the very best British companies and delivered right to your door. Lucy Alice has been operating since 2000 and is one of the first online women suit sellers in the UK. The company is run by a small team, who are dedicated to providing the very best service to all the customers.

{Featured Brand} Lucy Alice

Lucy Alice ~ Dressing Ladies Smartly

Working in the corporate sector calls for dressing smartly 80% of the time. I say 80% because my company is slightly relaxed on attire. In my previous company it was a requirement to be suited and booted, in some respect I liked that. It’s weird to think when I am restricted to what I can wear for work I love it but not outside work. I should also stipulate that dressing smartly is not all about wearing suits. There are so many lovely tailored dresses that can be paired with either heels or flats and looks gorgeous. I am someone who prepares a tailored dress paired with some wedges heels and a jacket. Wearing such outfits I prefer to keep the accessories minimum so as not to overdo the outfit.

When checking out the website I found it easy to navigate and user-friendly. There are many options to choose from, as mentioned above you’re not restricted to suits alone. The online store stocks anything from skirts to dresses which are my utmost favourite. I don’t know why but tailored dresses somehow does something to me, like seeing a man in a suit.

For me a tailored dress is so easy to accessories, doesn’t need much either jewelry or good heels is enough. Whilst I don’t normally wear suits to work as I said I do love my tailored dresses. Tailored dresses allows you to stay looking smart without trying.

*Collaborative

1. Sushmita Thakare Jain
    May 23, 2017 / 4:56 pm

Those are some amazing picks. And I love them more coz all are my kind! Need to check the site right away!

2. Valerie CottageMakingMommy
    May 17, 2017 / 11:56 pm

Love these options. My grandma loved the saying, ” her hair looks smart or her outfit looks smart.” This makes me smile.

3. May 17, 2017 / 1:33 pm

Tailored dress are very flattering.Adore the black dress .I am going to check this site out.

4. Debra Hawkins
    May 16, 2017 / 8:10 pm

I absolutely love that black dress! So sleek and gorgeous. You could dress it up and dress it down!

5. rika agustini
    May 16, 2017 / 7:23 pm

Love the look, very elegant and simple. I could wear this everyday.

6. chubskulit
    May 16, 2017 / 5:14 pm

We used to wear uniform from Monday to Thursday when I was still working . We can wear whatever we wanted on Fridays and I thought that was a nice arrangement.

7. Pooja Mitra
    May 16, 2017 / 1:03 pm

This looks so chic and elegant.

8. Mars
    May 16, 2017 / 9:15 am

Love the ensembles. Very casual and chic. You can never go wrong with a black dress.

9. Alison Rost
    May 16, 2017 / 7:01 am

This looks gorgeous! I know how important it is to dress to the occasion when working in the corporate world.

10. David Elliott
    May 16, 2017 / 5:15 am

I haven’t really seen many tailored dresses. The outfit does look very beautiful though.

11. Tatanisha Worthey
    May 16, 2017 / 4:46 am

Ohhhh, I love this brand. Always such great style that matches the look I’m going for.

12. Claudia Krusch
    May 16, 2017 / 4:27 am

This sounds like a great company. I need need to get some new clothes for summer. I will have to check them out.

13. LC @ A Life of Authenticity
    May 16, 2017 / 3:23 am

Wow, I hadn’t heard of this company. I like the idea of ordering suits from a design house in the UK. I like the idea of having a unique piece or two. Thanks for sharing.

14. May 16, 2017 / 12:13 am

This my first time hearing about Lucy Alice but I like the look of those monochrome mule sandals x

15. Chelf Chelfdom
    May 15, 2017 / 11:34 pm

I never heard of the brand before but these sandals make me wanna hear all about it! Very chic collection indeed!

16. Carol Thompson
    May 15, 2017 / 9:35 pm

These are elegant and tailored — just my style. I absolutely love the shoes! Thanks so much for introducing us!

17. May 15, 2017 / 7:52 pm

I’ve never heard of Lucy Alice, but the clothes look so classy and stylish! I’ll have to check it out!

18. May 15, 2017 / 6:23 pm

This looks like it’s just my style. I love classy looks and you can never go wrong with a lbd!

19. May 15, 2017 / 6:00 pm

I just browsed Lucy Alice’s online store and there are so many cute pieces! Tailor dresses are so cute and fun to spice up with accessories.

20. May 15, 2017 / 5:49 pm

I have to admit I don’t smartly that often, I used to more, but with my pain joggers and a baggy tshirt are my bff this days. I miss having more choice.

21. Ola Broom
    May 15, 2017 / 5:05 pm

I love “smart” dressing. It’s so versatile, and can be dressed up or styled down if necessary.

22. Christy Maurer
    May 15, 2017 / 4:41 pm

What cute choices those are! I love the dress and the earrings are so dainty.

23. Jeanette
    May 15, 2017 / 2:24 pm

That little black dress is beautiful. I love black anyway because it is slimming. I would love to buy that dress. I have a great place to wear it in a few weeks when I go on vacation.

24. Candy Kage
    May 15, 2017 / 1:32 pm

I really like the tailored look and think it is such a smart and classy looking style. Not strange at all to to like and enjoy the kind of uniform style for lack of a better word.

25. May 15, 2017 / 1:28 pm

I do like this outfit! Looks fantastic, but I’d probably go for flats as I can’t walk in heels properly.

26. Jhilmil Bhansali
    May 15, 2017 / 12:59 pm

Classy assembly..especially the watch & handbag.. I actually ordered a very similar watch for me today:)

27. Alli Smith
    May 15, 2017 / 11:36 am

What a classic outfit! I love every single piece and every woman needs a smart looking outfit like that in her closet.

• May 15, 2017 / 12:42 pm

Thanks Alli and that’s so true

28. Robin Rue
    May 15, 2017 / 11:16 am

I am loving that whole outfit. I actually have those earrings already, so now I just have to get the rest 🙂

• May 15, 2017 / 12:41 pm

Aww such gorgeous earrings they are too

29. Reese
    May 15, 2017 / 10:38 am

That dress. That jacket. Those shoes. I want it all! While working from home is pretty convenient, I admit, I hate not having a reason to dress in my business clothes as often. Luckily I travel to my home office a few times a year so I still get to get “office chic” from time to time.

• May 15, 2017 / 12:41 pm

I do enjoy dressing up but also enjoy working from home wearing my pajamas

30. Kate Veggie Desserts
    May 15, 2017 / 10:22 am

Those shoes are divine! I hadn’t heard of Lucy Alice, so thanks for letting us know about the company!

• May 15, 2017 / 12:40 pm

You’re most welcome and I too am in love the shoes

31. My Teen Guide
    May 15, 2017 / 8:35 am

I used to work for a company that requires smart business casual clothes from Mondays through Thursdays and then dress-down (smart casual) on Fridays. I think a tailored dress is a great alternative to dress slacks. Brings out the feminine side but still commands power and respect. Thanks for the outfit suggestion.

• May 15, 2017 / 12:40 pm

You’re most welcome and couldn’t agree more the tailored dress still commands power and respect