{Fashion Monday} Dress Smart with Kinzd Leather Belts

Kinzd Leather Belts

Kinzd is a small business borne out of Hong Kong catering to men’s fashion since 2012. Last month I had the privilege of introducing you to this brand when I reviewed the toilet bags and wallet. Many mentioned how unfamiliar they were with the brand, here is another opportunity to learn more.

The origins of Kinzd are as clear as mud but one thing is for sure, men’s fashion is their main aim. Starting off with making affordable but quality leather based wallets and moving to belts. It has only been a couple of years since they introduced the female range offering quality products.

As I mentioned in my last review of Kinzd, the women’s wallet I received has become my go to wallet. It is small and compact but has lots of space for cards and money. The cosmetic and toilet bags are no exception, with simple design but one of quality. So I was more than eager to review the leather belts when the opportunity presented itself.

Dress Smart with Kinzd Leather Belts

I will not lie to you, I am not that good at putting together men’s outfits hence why I don’t share them often. The only influences I look to in my life are my brother and my father plus a couple of uncles. Both my brother and dad have a smart casual type of attire which I totally love. Plus both look absolutely gorgeous in a suitcase and are a total knock-out.

When I think of an attire that I find attractive on a man it’s smart casual, don’t get me wrong I still love a man in a suit anyway day. But daily smart casual is what calls to my inner huntress and I am ready to prowl on beat.

kinzd belts

My idea of a smart casual attire for men is one consisting of nicely tailored trouser and a smart casual shirt. Whilst there are many outfits and trousers that look best without a belt, for me it has to be belted. These days some men have no sense of style and one pet perv on men’s fashion is ‘sagging’. I honestly always feel the need to run up to these men and pull their trousers down. They don’t seem to want them up but half way between undress and half assed. I always want to say, either take them off or get yourself a decent belt to hold them up. Speaking of belts, here is my mini review on Kinzd Leather Belts.
Disclaimer: We were supplied with complimentary Leather Belts in exchange for an honest review. All opinions shared are our own and there was no monetary exchange during this collaboration.

Kinzd Leather Belts Review

We were sent two types of men’s leather belts for the men in my life to try;

Kinzd Leather Belts

The Ratchet Dress Belt has no holes only a buckle and pull through making it easy to put on even for kids. The belt is crocodile printed and is most suitable for a business look but looks great casually too. When I opened the box, the belt was nicely coiled and wrapped in a cloth to keep the leather clean. The belt is made from ‘Full grain vegetable tanned leather‘ which is durable and sturdy. It is more nature, comfortable and friendly to environment.

Kinzd Leather Belts

The classic men’s leather belt is also made from ‘Full grain vegetable’ tanned leather. It is quite durable and sturdy, more nature, comfortable and friendly to environment. They are not the same for their entire life, but they change, continuously, for the better. I found the belt to be really smooth and great looking and would work best on everything.

Both belts came in a gift box packaged nicely with sturdiness and elegance. Kinzd offers a NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE within 30 days if you’re not happy. The brand offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with excellent customer service.

1. Claire Santiago
    September 4, 2017 / 2:22 pm

I love anything leather as leather does not easily deteriorate over time. Their belts look stylish and fashionable and of good quality. (Gee Villaruz)

2. Louise Smith
    August 26, 2017 / 9:21 am

These look like such good quality belts. I’ll definitely be checking Kindz out next time I’m buying a belt for someone 🙂

Louise x

3. Nicole
    August 25, 2017 / 4:05 pm

I haven’t heard of Kindz before but the product looks really great! It looks like it has really good quality that will last over time! Thanks for sharing!!

4. August 25, 2017 / 12:52 pm

I hadn’t heard of Kindz before but I really like their styles.The leather looks so soft and I think the whole look is very classy x

5. Steve Walters
    August 24, 2017 / 7:38 pm

For a brand that I’ve never heard of before, I have to say, they some great looking stuff 🙂

6. Amy Deverson
    August 24, 2017 / 9:53 am

This belt looks really nice! I have never heard of this brand before but it looks good 🙂

7. August 24, 2017 / 12:02 am

I’ve not heard of this brand but they look really great quality! xo

8. neasnuttiness
    August 23, 2017 / 11:38 pm

I’ve heard of Kindz. They make some cool wallets and travel cases, too. My husband could use a coupld of new belts. Maybe I need to get some from Kindz, for Christmas!

9. August 23, 2017 / 8:54 pm

I’m always on the hunt for new classy belts for my husband for suits or dressy nights out, these look fantastic x

10. August 23, 2017 / 8:49 pm

These look very smart and some lovely details to them.

11. August 23, 2017 / 8:22 pm

These look really good!! Hubby will sure love these belts maybe I can get him some for his birthday coming up soon!

12. August 23, 2017 / 6:30 pm

These look great. I especially like the first one that kids could easily use.

13. August 23, 2017 / 4:39 pm

I’ve never heard of Kinzd belt but I like that it’s made of genuine leather. I’m looking for a casual belt for my hubby to wear it with his denims. This might be it!

14. Oyinkan Ogunleye
    August 23, 2017 / 12:51 pm

I haven’t heard of kinzed belts. I usually go for belts with more character but I think this is great because it’s genuine leather.

15. August 23, 2017 / 11:16 am

i have to say my husband is always twisting about not having the right belt , this looks wonderful

16. Gareth Torrance
    August 23, 2017 / 7:42 am

I wear belts every day, but we keep buying cheap ones because we want to keep the money for the little one. But then, they just end up getting ruined…

17. Kelly Hutchinson
    August 23, 2017 / 1:18 am

I wish my husband could wear these handsome belts. He is allergic to metal, so he has to wear a plastic belt.

18. Baby Isabella
    August 22, 2017 / 10:44 pm

My daddy wears a belt 90% of the time, while my mummy rarely wears one. Must be a man thing in our household. This brand looks good though 🙂

19. Melanie
    August 22, 2017 / 10:38 pm

Never hard of Kinzd, but just looking for a present for a guy friend so the timing is ideal :)x

20. Katrina Downie
    August 22, 2017 / 9:27 pm

These are lovely and a good price my husband loves a good belt

21. The Mum Diaries
    August 22, 2017 / 4:41 pm

oh wow! I love how these are so ethical! I find the quality so much more better and you get more value for your money! They look great too!

22. August 22, 2017 / 2:07 pm

I love that they come in a gift box! Great christmas gift idea for people 🙂