Staying Stylish in Autumn

stylish in autumn

stylish in auutmn

Staying Stylish in Autumn

Staying styling in Autumn does not need to be as daunting as most of us think. I am a summer baby and do not like cooler weather, I would much rather have summer. But well I kinda have the wrong country for summer so I work with what I have and that is British weather. If you consider how many times a year we experience true summer in England you would appreciate why we crave it. It is a rare as rain in the Sahara desert and even more are like finding diamonds in my home. So you see I am working with the hardest of weathers but as I said I am working with what I have.

One of the biggest tips most of us are aware of especially with the British weather is the importance of layering. Because we are never sure of when the weather will change as it will be gale storms or clear skies. I personally never travel without my leather jacket nor my umbrella which is always in my handbag. Though I must admit I was never a fan of layering in my twenties, I thought it was a hassle. Fast forward a couple of years later and I can not recommend it enough. The beauty with layering is when it gets too warm you can always taken one layer off.

Another tip which I am sure everyone knows is the importance of owning a scarf and wearing it. I have several types of scarves and wear them throughout the year. During my recent staycation to Bristol and Bath, I completely forgot to pack a scarf. The weather wasn’t pleasant on both days and I really needed one, luckily Primark had me covered. I love how scarves can give an outfit a whole different feel and style to it. After the pictures above were taken I went a purchased myself a lovely scarf.

There are so many ways one can stay stylish in Autumn, all you need to do is look at Pinterest for ideas. I always check out how fashionistas are doing it but I never copy because we are all different. My version is staying stylish in Autumn is different to yours and that’s ok.

1. September 14, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I love scarfs even during summer months… they can really bring the outfit together.

2. September 14, 2017 / 5:30 pm

Get those legs out lady! Looking stylish as ever for Autumn.

3. Helen Clark
    September 13, 2017 / 7:18 pm

I love your leather jacket, it goes perfectly with both outfits.
    I’m a huge fan of layering too. Lots of little layers can be so much warmer than one thick jumper etc. And like you say it’s easy to take off if the sun does decide to come out.

4. Vyjay Rao
    September 13, 2017 / 8:57 am

The concept of layering is so useful to keep warm in colder climes. We used this to great benefit when we were in Europe around winter.

5. Laura
    September 13, 2017 / 2:06 am

You’re looking absolutely lush! I’m a big fan of layering during autumn!

• September 13, 2017 / 7:47 am

Thanks Laura, I was never a lover of layering but now I can not get enough of it

6. chubskulit
    September 12, 2017 / 9:38 pm

Our summer here in WV was short lived. Our weather is cold already so I am back to wearing Fall clothing. I love that white dress you are wearing.

• September 13, 2017 / 7:49 am

Awww bless sounds just like the UK where we barely had any summer experience whatsoever

7. Debra Hawkins
    September 12, 2017 / 7:29 pm

I absolutely love fall fashion! I love leather jackets and boots and everything. My favorite fashion time of year!