The BoohooMan – Autumn outfit

Boohooman is a menswear range and part of the Boohoo.com brand bringing affordable fashion to men. Recently we had an opportunity to collaborate with Boohooman and try out the Big and Tall range which I mentioned the last week. This week I am sharing some of the pieces that my father is rocking from the Big and Tall range. Last week I also mentioned how we struggle to find my daddy’s size in most of our favourite stores. So we are quite delighted to know we can shop for him online and it will fit plus be affordable.

The BoohooMan – Autumn Outfit

It is officially autumn now and most of us have pulled out our lighter but warm coats. Summer is completely over but I am glad when we went out Saturday we experienced a warm weather. Because the temperatures keep fluctuating each week it can be quite hard trying to figure out what to wear. For women it is quite easy as we can layer up and just remove pieces when we are hot.  Just like women, men can layer too and when too hot can just remove the top layer.

When we were choosing the items from the Big and Tall range in boohoo-man, we thought about what dad wears most. Dad is a T-shirt man throughout the year and rarely wears long sleeved shirts unless at church. I was happy to see the variety of items Boohooman stocks and glad we could pick items that will wear. But I also managed to add in a light but warm outer coat, which his totally loving. The checkered shirt has quickly become is favourite of all the items, its dark and fits perfectly.

I don’t know about the men in your life but mine are all simple dressers and they are happy. Anything complicated they won’t bother after the day you dress them in whatever. I honestly think Boohoo-man’s Big and Tall or plus size is the best thing ever, it is inclusive of everyone. So many men struggle with finding fashionable and affordable clothing because unless specialist they are not inclusive.

Thank you BoohooMan for being inclusive and for sending us these items.

1. Sarah D
    September 29, 2017 / 1:28 pm

super selection – the shirt looks great. it is great when you find clothes that fit well

2. September 27, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Great selection! It can be difficult finding clothes with the right fit. I love the shirt, perfect for autumn!

• September 28, 2017 / 6:53 am

Thanks Emma, it definitely can be hard finding clothes for big and tall men

3. chubskulit
    September 27, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Your Dad looks good in all of those but my favorite is the plaid one. I would like to get my husband some plaid shirt.

4. OhNikka
    September 27, 2017 / 5:46 am

This is such a cool looking outfit! What great picks!

5. Jaime Nicole
    September 27, 2017 / 2:00 am

The outfits look totally snazzy! I really LOVE that plaid shirt – it looks awesome on your dad!

• September 27, 2017 / 7:44 am

Thank you Jaime, it’s now one of his favourite EVERYDAY wear lol

6. Rachel
    September 26, 2017 / 11:52 pm

These items of clothing look comfy and flattering – they really suit your dad! My partner really needs to get some new clothes (I’m fed up of his old tatty ones!) so I might just take a look at Boohooman!

• September 27, 2017 / 8:17 am

Thanks Rachel, he loves them too and said the same thing

7. jennifuchs
    September 26, 2017 / 9:50 pm

Personally I prefer a little colour in an Autumn wardrobe, but these do look really well cut. And suits him well.

8. Kristine Nicole Alessandra VA
    September 26, 2017 / 9:50 pm

My husband is a big man and I know he could find something at Boohooman that he likes. He is not really picky with styles but he is very particular with colors. Thanks for letting me know about Boohooman. I’m checking this out.

9. kerry norris
    September 26, 2017 / 8:10 pm

My husband has shopping on boohoo online before and really liked their clothes

10. Mum in a Nutshell
    September 26, 2017 / 6:26 pm

Must show my eldest teen this, he loves his fashion at the moment.

11. RUBY
    September 26, 2017 / 12:12 pm

Boohooman sounds like a great way to look for clothing online. Those clothes looks amazing and I’m sure my dad would love to wear something similar too.

12. Vyjay Rao
    September 26, 2017 / 3:55 am

The Bohooman range looks really impressive. I like the way a cool elegance has been built into an informal and casual look.

13. Christy Maurer
    September 26, 2017 / 2:23 am

Those are some great pieces! My son is a skinny 6 ft 6 inch 19 year old, so he always needs tall clothes. Sleeves are never long enough!! I’ll have to check this site out for him.

14. September 26, 2017 / 1:36 am

These were great looking shirts! I’m definitely liking the checkered one and the tees are handsome too!

15. Rachel Akers
    September 25, 2017 / 8:54 pm

My husband is so tall it is always a chore to find shirts that are long enough on him. I like the look of these.

16. Julee
    September 25, 2017 / 7:39 pm

What a great brand to consider for taller men. My husband and father in law are tall and buying for them can be cumbersome. This looks like a trendy brand that offers high quality clothing. We’ll be checking them out.

17. September 25, 2017 / 6:28 pm

Your Dad looks great in these outfits! I am sure finding men’s clothes that are nice but can fit a taller man would be difficult. My husband is tall and has long arms so we have to really take our time to find what will work for him. I have not heard of this brand before, I will have to check it out!

18. Jeanette
    September 25, 2017 / 2:43 pm

This is definitely something I need to look into for some people in my family. I have a few people that are bigger and taller and it is so hard to find stuff for them. The stuff looks like it’s really cool and it looks nice.

19. September 25, 2017 / 2:33 pm

What some awesome looking outfits, I love that they really do try and include everyone no matter gender or size.

20. September 25, 2017 / 2:07 pm

That is such a great outfit. It looks comfortable yet stylish. I think my hubby would love that look too.

21. Alli Smith
    September 25, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Your dad is such a cute model! He’s rocking his new look. I love all the clothing and I had never heard of this online store. Thanks!

22. Candy Kage
    September 25, 2017 / 12:14 pm

Now here is something my husband would wear with no problem. He would love the jeans, t-shirt and checkered shirt.

23. Robin Rue
    September 25, 2017 / 10:14 am

He looks great in those outfits. My husband seriously NEEDS some new clothes, so I am off to do some shopping….

24. Tracy Morgan
    September 25, 2017 / 9:53 am

Love that you got your dad modelling! He looks SO young! Fabulous outfits, too!

25. September 25, 2017 / 8:52 am

I had no idea there was a such thing as Boohooman !!! The clothes look great ! I’ve a brother who quite tall and finds it hard to get decent clothes ! I’m going to surprise him this Christmas!! Cheers for this !

26. Talya Stone
    September 25, 2017 / 8:48 am

Look at your dad looking the part! I shop Boohoo for myself but always forget about their menswear range I should get my partner to check it out for himself.

27. Debra Hawkins
    September 25, 2017 / 7:10 am

I am going to have to send this info to my brother! He is over 6 foot 6 inches and so he has a hard time finding clothes. We are always looking for great big and tall lines.