{Fashion Monday} Simply Beach Wishlist

Simply Beach Wishlist consists of all items I am hoping my family will remember to add to my Christmas list. When I was putting together this Wishlist I thought, my biggest summer adventure is months and months away. But as they say, you can never be too prepared so I have started planning what I will need. Normally I would have left it a couple of weeks before but the more mature me has learnt her lesson. So why have I chosen Simply Beach as the focal point for my search for swimwear?

Simply Beach is the UK’s leading luxury swimwear retailers since they launched in summer of 2004. With a wide array of choices and supplying the most on-trend styles to make every woman feel their best. I know nothing makes me happier than having an amazing *swimwear at the beach. Earlier in the year, I shared a piece I picked up from Simply Beach and mentioned why I chose the piece. For me, I love items that I can multi-purpose, like the Freya bra I chose last time. To this day, it’s still one of my go-to bras for all occasions.

simply beach

What I love about Simply Beach is they bring together the most sought-after swimwear brands and put them in one place. I love that they are always busy introducing new labels which we’ve heard of and others which are new to most of us. Don’t wait for summer to come before purchasing your favourite swimsuit, now it’s the perfect time to get that suit. I also find it motivational to buy swimwear now so I can focus on working on my bikini body.

Simply Beach Wishlist

Now that you know why I am choosing swimwear now, here are some of the items I am totally loving. The fedora, shorts and t-shirt are not from Simply Beach but are essential items I carry to the beach with me.

Beach Towel – #1 essential item

Whether I intend to dip my toes into the sea or not I always carry a beach time with me. Normally so I have something to lie on as I enjoy the sun or watch the world so by in the serenity of the beach atmosphere. I have chosen the Fringe Benefits Ikat signature towel, I just love the look of the print and fringe.

Chelsea Bandeau Swimsuit

Those who know me know I love my one piece more than a two piece. Mostly because I don’t have a flat tummy and the one piece flatters me which I love and improves my self-confidence. I simply love the colour and design of this bodysuit, it looks sexy without trying too much

Sarong wrap with Fringe

As you can tell I all about the Fringe during the summer time and especially at the beach than anywhere else. There times when you want to go walkabout but don’t want to get dressed, a sarong is a great accessory for that.

Beach Bag #2

One thing I never go to the beach without is my beach bag, in fact, I have several bags which I use as beach bags. I love having a large bag where I can dump everything I carried or purchase whilst at the beach. Seafolly has got some great swimwear accessories that go hand in hand with most items.

Swimwear Accessories

Apart from the sarong, I love carrying my sunglasses and flip-flops with me when I am off to the beach. We don’t get much sun in the UK but I can guarantee you we all walk with our shades for the once in a lifetime opportunity the sun shines. I have several pairs at home, in my car and even at work as you never know.

And there you have it, all the items on my Simply Beach Wishlist. It is never to early to start thinking of summer items that you need, it’s cold and miserable at the moment so this keeps me cheerful.

*Collaborative

1. Gemille Sleweon
    December 19, 2017 / 8:41 pm

I love these looks! The bandeau swimming suit is so cute and is making me want to make my way to the gym 😂. Thanks for sharing this!

2. David E
    December 14, 2017 / 10:20 pm

Those do look like some great pieces there. I love the swimsuits. Both classy and beautiful at the same time. And I don’t know why but I do love the sarong. Beautiful swimwear.

3. December 13, 2017 / 4:18 pm

I am liking the look of the Fedora and the swim suit and desperately need some sun x

4. December 12, 2017 / 10:25 pm

We have long winter seasons in Alaska. At the beginning of the year, I try to take a quick vacation to escape the harsh weather. This beach essential makes me excited to take a tropical vacation soon.

5. Censie 'Mumby' Sawyer
    December 12, 2017 / 3:56 pm

This makes me want to go to the beach right now. These are all great items to have on hand for a beach trip. I LOVE that blue suit. and it is always important to have a great bag for your trip.

6. Melissa Dixon
    December 12, 2017 / 2:34 pm

I love the looks of that bathing suit, it is so pretty. I am also a fan of the idea of that hat but I know I would look ridiculous in it, I just never really wore hats, it’s not really my thing but I love them on other people. These are all great picks!

7. December 12, 2017 / 2:32 pm

This making me want to go away somewhere warm and sunny now lol. I love getting funky beach towels for my travels so that’s always top of the list for me.

8. December 12, 2017 / 9:48 am

I really wish I was heading off for some winter sun and could buy all this beautiful beach wear x

9. Melanie E
    December 12, 2017 / 12:42 am

These all look like great items to place on a Christmas wish list. We do not go to the beach enough for a lot of beach related items to be on my wish list. I do like the Fedora, though. I may have to get that just because.

10. Alison Rost
    December 11, 2017 / 11:58 pm

I’m the biggest sucker for sarongs. Whenever my husband and I go to Isla Mujeres, I stock up on them. They always make me happy because they have the prettiest colors. When I wear them at home, they remind me of the wonderful times we had at the beach. x

11. December 11, 2017 / 10:56 pm

I wish I could take advantage of your list because I would love to get out of the cold. my favorites are the hat and the suits!

12. Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes
    December 11, 2017 / 10:27 pm

I am going on vacation in a few days. I wish I had this list ahead of time because you have some great finds here! I love the beach bag, especiially 🙂

13. December 11, 2017 / 7:15 pm

Oh I love Simply Beach, I have a few swimsuits from them and they are absolutely gorgeous pieces! I love that swimsuit! x

14. https://www.tiarastantrums.com
    December 11, 2017 / 5:07 pm

I happen to adore a great beach bag. This particular one from Simply Beach looks super durable. I love all your selections, I will have to see if they have swim dresses as that is what I have been wearing of late.

15. December 11, 2017 / 4:35 pm

This has definitely got me dreaming of warmer climates! You’ve picked out some lovely pieces, I especially love the beach bag and towel.

16. Rebecca U
    December 11, 2017 / 12:30 pm

Oh I am dreaming of a beach holiday! Lovely choices here x

17. Mellissa Williams
    December 11, 2017 / 9:59 am

I love the swimsuit you have chosen with the flowers, it is so pretty. Simply Beach are a great company

18. Kayleigh McManus
    December 11, 2017 / 7:44 am

I love all of these items 😍 It feels so weird to be talking about the beach when it’s snowing outside where I am! X