Celebrate Galentines Day with Gifts online 4 U

Galetines Day is a day dedicated to women celebrating women, a day before Valentine’s Day. It stems from the drama Parks and Recreation, it started out as a joke and now its every woman’s day. It is a day dedicated to showing our fellow woman our love and for me that’s my mother. I like that it’s a day before Valentine’s Day so those in relationships don’t have to time split.

Galetines Day

When I was thinking of celebrating Galentines Day all I could think about was treating my mum. When I was young Valentine’s Day was for the young couples so never really saw my parents celebrate it. I thought about treating my mum and thanks to Gifts Online 4 U, I get to treat my mum with a Personalised Gift. But don’t worry, I won’t just focus on what I am giving my mum, but I have some ideas of what you can get your female friends.

Celebrate Galentines Day with Gifts online 4 U

I have promised I won’t just be focusing on what I got my mum thanks to Gifts Online 4 U. But I still have to share a little about the gift and why I chose Engraved Gifts for Her. When I was young, my mother always personalised our items; school clothes and lunch boxes. It became a thing that I would grow up to love big time and though of as a gift of love. Somehow it showed mum had taken the time to make this for me and me alone. I felt for that reason Engraved Watches would be the perfect gift for her; its personalised and gives time. Giving my parents my time is one thing I am focusing on a lot this year as they celebrate 30 years of marriage.

A post shared by Miranda-Anosa #UKTravelblogger (@ajulydreamer) on

For those still searching for ideas on what to get there loved ones, Gifts online 4 U has a wide range of items. I am sure you will find something even for the toughest persons to shop for. The following items are what I would recommend;

Galentines and Valentine’s Days Gift Ideas.

• Personalised Moet With Free Chocolates {£59.99} – everyone loves of good bottle of wine and some chocolates. I know I do love both and I am sure your lady-love or friend would appreciate this gift big time.
  • Personalised Jack Daniels Gifts – not everyone likes wine, why not try some whisky instead. I am a huge lover of Jack Daniels {with a chaser} and know many people are too.
  • Jewelry {Personalised Valentine’s Day gift} – if your love or friend doesn’t like drinking then Jewelry is the answer. I for one love jewelry and probably own a little too much but I am yet to get personalised Jewelry.

Sometimes for both Galentines Day and Valentine’s Day, people just want to spend time together and nothing else. Which I think is perfectly fine and can make for a romantic day doing nothing but spend time together. Whatever you decide to do or a way you show your love, do it from your heart. Because in the end, that’s all that really matters.

*Collaborative

1. TeeShares
    February 17, 2018 / 7:46 pm

Hahaha! Galentine’s day – like this. Good on you gifting your mum. Engraved watches are a great idea!

2. Super Busy Mum
    February 16, 2018 / 11:34 am

I just love the idea of galentines day!

3. February 16, 2018 / 7:59 am

That was so nice of you to get your mom a gift for Valentine’s Day. This was a great idea.

4. Latoyia Dean-Dennis
    February 16, 2018 / 7:55 am

This was sweet. Great gift ideas for any occasion. Very nice.

5. February 15, 2018 / 3:51 pm

I love that you’re doing your best to spend more time with your parents. That’s the best we can do to repay them for everything. This gift is a lovely idea.

6. Lavanda Michelle
    February 15, 2018 / 12:58 pm

I got my friends some pretty neat gifts! I got them so much jewelry and for my friends who like wine, I got them some of it too. Thanks for sharing these ideas.

7. David E
    February 15, 2018 / 7:21 am

I got to spend time with my favorite Valentine on Valentine’s Day, my daughter. The watches here do look very beautiful. It is a great gift idea for the day.

8. Dena S.
    February 15, 2018 / 4:37 am

The idea of gift giving can also be perfect even without any special occasions to celebrate. Thanks for sharing the link. Now, i can have more options

9. Dee Jaye
    February 15, 2018 / 4:27 am

I just heard of Galentine’s Day for the first time last week. It sounds like a great idea especially the gifting part

10. February 15, 2018 / 2:08 am

How the heck have I never heard of Galentines day? These are some pretty neat gift ideas

11. Jay Colby
    February 14, 2018 / 1:56 pm

I’ve reading a lot about Galentine’s Day this week. From all accounts its an amazing day to celebrate with friends.

12. Louise Oliver
    February 14, 2018 / 12:34 pm

I love the idea of Galentines Day – I’ve never heard of it but think it should be marketed world wide!

13. February 14, 2018 / 10:54 am

I have to confess, I’ve never even heard of Galentines before… I think it’s a lovely concept though, and means no one is left out, regardless of whether they have a partner or not! x

14. Afroza Khan
    February 14, 2018 / 10:05 am

I love celebrating galentine’s day! My friends are everything to me and they deserve the best. Love the gift ideas you shared here.

15. February 14, 2018 / 1:29 am

Even though I’m married, I have a friend that we celebrated this day! I think it’s important (part of self-care) to celebrate things like this because its about loving life! I think I would love the wine and box of chocolates idea. I’m seriously to do that tomorrow with my boys (i mean without the wine.. or maybe when they go to bed).

16. February 14, 2018 / 1:18 am

We don’t do gifts for Valentine’s Day, but I’ll have to check out Gifts 4 U for other holidays. We actually have several birthdays coming up!

17. February 14, 2018 / 12:51 am

A gift for yourself on Valentine’s day would be awesome, it’s a lovely way to spoil yourself and make yourself feel loved. I like your suggestions! That watch is beautiful.

18. February 13, 2018 / 11:11 pm

I love how Galentine’s Day has become a thing in recent years. Great gift ideas, you can never go wrong with chocolate or jewelry!

19. February 13, 2018 / 9:57 pm

I have to admit I have never heard of the idea of Galentine’s before, but what an awesome idea. These sound like some interesting present ideas too.

20. February 13, 2018 / 9:52 pm

For me the personalized moet and chocolates sounds like the perfect way to spend Galentines day and I love how you chose to spend it with your mum. She sounds like such a special woman x

21. February 13, 2018 / 8:21 pm

Aww I love the idea of Galentines Day! These are such lovely gift ideas, I love personalised gifts!

22. Ickle Pickle
    February 13, 2018 / 7:43 pm

I have never heard of Galentine’s Day, what a great idea. Lovely gift ideas. Kaz

23. February 13, 2018 / 7:41 pm

I do like the idea of jewelry! I’m not doing Galentine’s OR Valentine’s day though. We’ll just be ordering pizza tomorrow. I’m all about staying home.

24. February 13, 2018 / 7:26 pm

I would love to spend Galentine’s Day with my friends, over a bottle of Moet with chocolates. There’s nothing better than bubbly, a nice movie and a girl’s night.