Where to stay in Pisa: 7Rooms Bed and Breakfast

7Rooms is a quaint bed and breakfast located 2 kilo meters from Pisa airport in Italy. The B&B is situated a few minutes walk from the Leaning Tower and Piazza dei Miracoli.  Making it the perfect location for those wishing to explore the historical cities of Pisa and Florence. Inspite of the name; 7Rooms, this B&B with only 6 rooms, all beautifully decorated and air-conditioned.

7rooms

Our recent adventures to Pisa took us to Casale Amati, a beautiful holiday rental property in Ortonovo. We had spent 4 beautiful days there before we left for 7Rooms due to its proximity to the airport. When I was researching appropriate accommodations for four adults sharing two rooms, 7Rooms  was the best option. It’s proximity to the airport was most attractive but also how close it was to the leaning tower.

Where to stay in Pisa: 7Rooms Bed and Breakfast

I had made the reservation for 7Rooms via Expedia but had lovely correspondence with the owner. What I loved about the B&B was just how pretty the lounge is and friendliness of the staff. I had booked two rooms for four adults, each room had a name; University and Romantic. Both rooms are about the same size but University has an extra single bed. the Romantic room has the view of the Botanical gardens next door which are lovely and boosts a balcony.

7Rooms is located in the attic of an old historical building and all its rooms are on one floor. The exception is the breakfast room which can access via the stairs leading to the top of the attic. Botanical gardens can be seen from the breakfast room boosting a perfect summer’s day view.

7rooms

Our Experience at 7Rooms

Having read the reviews of the B&B, we were excited to stay there and looking forward to the breakfast. What made it even more attractive is the proximity to the leaning tower and Piazza dei Miracoli. I must say it was a little hard to find the B&B because the signage outside is so tiny we walked right passed it. It took us a few minutes to find it and access the property. Because we each had luggage, it was impossible to fit 4 persons in the list, so we did two by two.

Upon arriving at the reception area, we were totally blown away by it, its not what we had in mind. The beautiful rose canvas definitely made us very happy and the entire decor was superb. We could hold it in and had to take loads of pictures. Check-in was super quick and efficient, they do need some sort of ID to keep on record. The staff were super friendly and recommended some truly lovely restaurants which we checked out and loved.

7rooms

The rooms and there decor was just so inviting, we spent so much time snapping away as we loved it. The beds were comfortable, we all had a great night sleep, very well rested. What I loved was the fact that they do room service at no extra charge. But we opted to go to the breakfast room as there was more food options than the room service. The breakfast was lovely, we had ours at 4.30am as we had a 6.30 flight back to London.

Good to know information

• Children under 2 stay for free and below 12 pay only 10 euros per night
  • Located 500 metres from Leaning tower of Pisa
  • Located 2 kilo metres from the airport
  • Has free WiFi
  • All rooms are ensuite
  • ‘Some’ toiletries provided
  • Every room has a TV and a kettle with teas, coffees and sugar
  • Continental breakfast is available
  • Room fee starts from €55 and include breakfast
  • Check in starts at 11am and check out ends at 11am.
  • B&B can assistance in booking transport taxis or how to use public transport.

We had such an incredible stay at 7Rooms and can not recommend it enough, definitely check them out.

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST, WE JUST LOVED THE B&B

1. Deb
    March 9, 2018 / 11:42 pm

I missed seeing Pisa when I was in Italy… this post is really making me want to go back!!

2. Fatima Ali
    March 9, 2018 / 1:34 pm

I visited Pisa around 4 years ago when I was visiting Rome. It was such a wonderful thing to be able to see the Tower of Pisa with my own eyes! This hotel looks great, can definitely consider when planning a visit again.

• March 9, 2018 / 2:25 pm

I loved the Tower of Pisa, definitely highlight of the visit to the city plus this B&B was everything and more

3. Adaleta Avdic
    March 8, 2018 / 2:42 am

This place looks so cute and cozy. I love how they decorated 🙂

4. March 7, 2018 / 11:59 pm

What a beautiful place to stay! I love all the decor! I’ve never been to Pisa, but I’d love to one day x

5. Saccharine Soul
    March 7, 2018 / 9:53 pm

It looks so lovely! I have already been to Pisa, but if I go again, would be worth staying there overnight!

6. Laura Dove
    March 7, 2018 / 9:25 pm

Ooh what a gorgeous hotel! I love a good B&B, I’ve never been to Pisa before but would stay here!

7. Anshika
    March 7, 2018 / 6:11 pm

Wow, what a beautiful hotel! It looks like a heaven! I’m adding this to my bucket-list. I’ll definitely check this place out.

8. Joanna
    March 7, 2018 / 5:41 pm

What alovely B&B I certainly wouldn’t mind staying there for a long weekend or so. Ideal that its not far from the pisa.

9. Rashmi & Chalukya
    March 7, 2018 / 5:13 pm

We visited Pisa on the way from Florence to Geneva and didn’t get a chance to stay there. 7Rooms Bed and Breakfast looks like a great accomodation for someone looking for stay options in Pisa

10. Helen Jacob-Lloyd
    March 7, 2018 / 4:31 pm

Oo this looks so lovely! I visited Pisa a long time ago and remember it being beautiful 🙂

11. March 7, 2018 / 3:37 pm

I love staying in B & B’s when traveling. They feel more homey. This one is just gorgeous. I especially love places that are close to the air port and tourist attractions.

12. kim@hungryhealthygirl
    March 7, 2018 / 12:42 pm

This is the type of place I love staying in! Pisa looks like such a neat place to visit!

13. March 7, 2018 / 11:36 am

This is probably the kind of place I’d stay in as I’d love to go to Pisa to see the tower but then fly on to somewhere else x

14. Codie Louise Austin
    March 7, 2018 / 10:21 am

I’m desperate to go to Pisa – neither of us has been to Italy, so this is going on our list of places to stay, thank you!

15. March 7, 2018 / 6:28 am

The place looks really comfy and lovely to relax. I totally love those great shots. Thanks for sharing the glimpse of this place.

16. Lavanda Michelle
    March 7, 2018 / 6:04 am

These are some super nice pictures. I have never been to Pisa but I always planned on visiting. This place look super modern, I love it. Thanks for sharing.

17. Dee Jaye
    March 7, 2018 / 2:51 am

I love all the pics here. I have never seen a bed and breakfast that looks anything like this before!

18. March 7, 2018 / 2:18 am

This is probably the most impressive bed & breakfast I’ve ever seen. Typically, I shy away from them, but this one looks clean and modern. I would love to visit Pisa one day and who knows, I may even try out this B&B.

19. March 6, 2018 / 6:41 pm

I have been to Pisa once but just for a day. However, I ‘d love to go back and spend more time there. 7 rooms look amazing and would be such an amazing place to stay! xx corinne

20. March 6, 2018 / 5:46 pm

I never stayed at a bed and breakfast. This one looks really modern and cozy.

21. March 6, 2018 / 11:51 am

Wow I can’t get over how beautiful 7 Rooms is in comparison to most Bnbs I have seen. In fact your bedroom is actually nicer than some hotels that I have stayed in, it is absolutely breathtaking and the perfect proximity to the Leaning Tower as well.

22. March 6, 2018 / 8:15 am

Very affordable place aside from it being really pretty. I love the rooms and I also love the fact that they have so many amenities. Definitely something to consider if you’re going to Pisa!

23. March 6, 2018 / 3:42 am

oh wow this is a really neat place! I LOVE the breakfast room! and your blog is even more amazing! I am so subscribing! cant wait to stay connected with you!

24. Amila Wickramarachchi
    March 6, 2018 / 12:56 am

The reception area of 7rooms looks attractive and energetic with the rose canvas.The room looks neat and tidy.As you mentioned,I can imagine how comfortable your stay was..Dining area looks simple and comfortable too…

25. March 6, 2018 / 12:17 am

This sounds like a really interesting place to stay while in Pisa, I love how cosy and comfortable it seems and if your a family the fact kids under 2 stay free is great!

26. Jeuelle Ottley Sam
    March 5, 2018 / 2:56 pm

I love reading about cozy places to stay in cities all over the world. Thanks for including the details for traveling with kids!

27. Jay Colby
    March 5, 2018 / 2:46 pm

This looks like a great place to visit! It seems so cozy and comfortable bed and breakfast.

28. Jessica Taylor
    March 5, 2018 / 2:23 pm

This looks like the perfect home away from home! Super convienet that kids under 2 stay free! Nothing better than a nice cozy place like this when you’re away.

29. March 5, 2018 / 2:12 pm

I love the airy, yet cozy feel of this bed and breakfast. It looks like a great place to stay while in Italy.

30. March 5, 2018 / 1:37 pm

Oo I need to get to Italy. I was there as a kid and didn’t get to fully appreciate it. I admit, I’d mostly go to eat 😉 I won’t lie. This looks like a cozy bed and breakfast! I’ve never stayed at one just because I worry the owner will want to keep talking to me.

31. March 5, 2018 / 1:27 pm

I’ve never been to Italy and I regret not being able to when I did have a chance but I guess there will always be another time and this does look like a great place to stay in.