Top 5 Places I’d like to visit – A Thrill Seeker’s Dream

A thrill seeker is described as someone who is always keen to take part in exciting and risk activities. The internet is full of stories of thrill seekers extreme activities accompanied by video evidence. We all comment and admire the thrill seeker’s bravery and wish we had the same courage.

Whilst I wouldn’t necessarily describe myself as a ‘thrill seeker’, I do enjoy exciting physical activities during my travels. Another thing I always remember the importance of having adequate travel cover. There is nothing worse than getting ill or injured during your travels and not being covered. Personally, I use my bank for travel insurance it comes as part of my current account. But my family uses a global insurance provider, Click here to find out more. Make sure you know what type of cover you should have when travelling.

Top 5 Places for a Thrill Seeker

One thing I love about travelling is that it turns one into a storyteller and expands your boundary. There are so many activities that I have done whilst travelling that I wouldn’t normally do. Because of that, I wanted to share some of the activities I would like to do in various places.

If you’re a thrill seeker and have more ideas for a novice seeker can do, holla. You wouldn’t believe it but I am flipping scared of heights even though I am always jetting off. So please be kind and send some not so daring activities I should try.

Snowmobiling in Iceland

Next year I am planning to visit Iceland with a friend and would love to go snowmobiling. It is something I read about Iceland and would just love to try it one day.

Visiting Iceland has always been a dream of mine and my itinerary grows daily. I am excited to be adding snowmobiling to the list of experiences I would like to have whilst there.

The Sky Walk at the Shanghai World Financial Center in China

Though I am scared of highest, I really want to do this sky wall one day. I always have layovers in Shanghai but they are never long enough for me to leave the airport. One of these days I want to book a flight with a longer layover so I can do the sky wall.

thrill seeker

Sand-skiing in Qatar Dunes

Having been to Qatar before, I know I would enjoy sand skiing in the dunes. I think this would probably be one of my most exciting activities filled with fun than fear. The sand dunes are just over an hour away from the capital city Doha. If you’re planning to visit Qatar make sure you read THIS. Qatar even with its current troubles is still such an amazing place to visit.

The Top of Tyrol in Innsbruck

I have always wanted to visit Innsbruck in Austria having read so much about it. Someone today me if I wanted an adventure I should climb to the top of Tyrol and would find it. The last time I was in Austria, I visited Vienna and did the touristy places. I loved my time there so much that I would love to return one day. If it were possible I would love to live anywhere in Austria.

thrill seeker

The Grand Canyon Skywalk in Mohave County, Arizona

I think you don’t have to be a thrill seeker to want to do the skywalk in Mohave. Having seen so many videos online about this, I truly want to give it a go one day. I mean how exciting and exhilarating would that be doing a skywalk over the Grand Canyon?

Ok, I can feel your heart rate jumping from over here, 10-foot wide glass bridge? The best part is you can see the floor of the Canyon from way up on the viewing deck. Just the thought of it makes me both weary and excited at the same time.

I am sure many thrill seekers have loads of ideas of where else I should be considering. For now, these are the places I am more eager to visit and experience.

A thrill seeker is described as someone who is always keen to take part in exciting and risk activities. The internet is full of stories of thriller seekers extreme activities accompanied by video evidence.

1. September 16, 2018 / 11:39 pm

Such a great list and would love to visit all of these places especially Iceland!! Ones for the bucket list

Laura x

2. September 16, 2018 / 9:57 am

This is a pretty cool post. I’m not a thrill seeker, or at least, not a hardcore one! I would love, love, loooove tongo to Iceland though!

3. September 16, 2018 / 9:31 am

There are some really fab suggestions here. For me though it’s all about the snowmobiling in Iceland x

4. September 15, 2018 / 11:35 pm

I’m definitely not a thrill seeker. I’m more of a city trips kind of person. But I would like to go on a road trip around Iceland.

5. September 15, 2018 / 8:04 pm

Im a bit of a wuss when it comes to thrills but my husband loves anything scary! He does bungee jumps and sky dives and all sorts! Not me!

6. September 15, 2018 / 2:17 pm

Brilliant ideas! I would love to do anything to do with snow, it’s just so much fun!

7. September 15, 2018 / 8:59 am

Qatar Dunes are also on my to go travel wish list , i honestly think this place is just breath taking to look at ! but reading about other 4 places makes me want to visit them too

8. Melanie Walsh
    September 15, 2018 / 7:28 am

The Grand Canyon is the closest geographically so I would probably start there. I know how the adrenaline is, once I cross that off my bucket list I’ll be dying to see the rest. There’s so much opportunity to explore the world and push yourself to try something new. It makes my explorer’s heart happy.

9. September 15, 2018 / 3:29 am

Wow these look like amazing places. I am so not a thrill seeker. Give me the safe touristy things, and I’m happy, lol!

10. September 14, 2018 / 9:35 pm

That Iceland photo reminds me of the movie we watched not long ago. It gives me chills just by looking at it.

11. rika
    September 14, 2018 / 9:33 pm

I want to visit Qatar.. I’ve never been there, that sand looks amazing and fun.

12. September 14, 2018 / 7:58 pm

I love that you have a list of places like this. I can’t say I’m much of a thrill seeker, but I’d love to put together a list of places I would like to visit.

13. September 14, 2018 / 7:44 pm

Your taste in travel is very nature drive. I love that. That is how I decide where I want to travel too!

14. September 14, 2018 / 1:52 pm

These are all amazing travel aspirations! I do love a thrill but not too sure if I’d manage any of these!

15. September 14, 2018 / 1:51 pm

Whilst I like to think I’d be brave enough to do a skywalk over the Grand Canyon, I don’t think I would be haha! I’d love to do snowmobiling in Iceland too!

16. September 14, 2018 / 11:59 am

Oh my goodness: imagine snowmobiling in Iceland?! That would be absolutely phenomenal – I think my hubby would love to do the same.

17. September 14, 2018 / 10:27 am

Sounds amazing! We did sandboarding on sand dunes in South Africa which was great fun but about as adventurous as I get lol.

18. September 13, 2018 / 9:39 pm

How sad, I have not been to any of these places but I would LOVE TO!! Sanddune snowboarding – YES PLEASE!

19. September 13, 2018 / 8:53 pm

Wow! All of these suggestions are awesome and would be a great destination for a thrill seeker that is for sure! I have Grand Canyon on my list right now too!

20. Pam
    September 13, 2018 / 8:52 pm

I have always wanted to see Qatar. I would love to go sand skiing one day, that sounds so fun.

21. September 13, 2018 / 8:03 pm

All of your destinations sound fantastic! We love to travel and adding some adventure into the mix is always a good idea.

22. September 13, 2018 / 6:29 pm

All of these places sound gorgeous, but Iceland sounds especially amazing. I would love to visit that country one day! I heard so many amazing things about that destination.

23. Hannah
    September 13, 2018 / 6:02 pm

Snowmobiling is very fun. I had a go of it in Lapland last year

24. September 13, 2018 / 5:07 pm

The Sky Walk at the Shanghai World Financial Center in China has been on my travel bucket list for years. We did the OUE Skyspace LA a few years ago and it was amazing.

25. September 13, 2018 / 4:03 pm

These all look like pretty cool places to visit. I wouldn’t know which one to visit first. They all look like a pretty epic experience.

26. September 13, 2018 / 3:30 pm

My husband and son would love these places. I’m a beach kind of girl.

27. September 13, 2018 / 2:53 pm

These all look like amazing adventures. Skiiing in the desert is something i had never seen before and would love to try.

28. September 13, 2018 / 2:33 pm

I’m not much of a thrill seeker but my husband is. He would love to visit all these places. I could probably handle the snowmobiling in Iceland but the skywalk is a little too much for me.

29. September 13, 2018 / 1:37 pm

What a great list of ideas. I’d love to go snowmobiling in Iceland. That sounds like fun.

30. candy
    September 13, 2018 / 1:25 pm

We visited Iceland last year and my husband wants to go back, he enjoyed the country so much. I am not a heights person but if I can stand back all is well.

31. September 13, 2018 / 1:24 pm

What beautiful places. I’d like to go to any of these too. Iceland is a big one for me. I know it is absolutely stunning there.

32. September 13, 2018 / 12:52 pm

To be honest, I am not much of a thrill seeker but they all look like amazing esperiences especially the sand-skiing one. Would so love to try it x

33. September 13, 2018 / 9:36 am

Wow these all sound amazing and any thrill seekers dream, I would love to visit these places but sadly not as a thrill seeker x