{Fashion Monday} White your outfit

Christmas is in a few weeks time, I am thinking of white outfit ideas.

White outfit
Tomorrow is 1st of December, take a minute to appreciate the importance of that! We have literally used up 11 months of the year and now have one more month before 2015 is over. What have you done so far in the year? Have you accomplished all the goals, plans and/or resolutions you claimed you will do throughout the year? I have been looking at my 2015 goals list and I am very happy I have done 95% of what I set out to do.
Welcome to Fashion Monday, today I am sharing an outfit I am calling white your outfit (ingenious right…I know ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ). I have these white high heels but I am not great at finding things that would look good with white heels. So when I saw this poppy dress I knew it would go really well with the white heels, what I was left with now is to try to accessories the outfit.
Since the weather has decided it’s going to be really cold I thought it was be nice to have a warm cosy coat and you would think I would add warm tights to this outfit but God knows I do not like tights to leaving them out but you sure can add them.
Since I recently had my hair done I will need something to protect it from the harsh weather we care currently experiencing, I thought this beanie is absolutely gorgeous. You can purchase it from amazon for $11.99 (ยฃ7.99)
To finish off the outfit I thought the few jewellery pieces and the scarf would do the trick. I neglected to add a necklace because mine always get caught in my scarfs but you can add a small piece necklace.
what do you think of my outfit?
signature

1. December 4, 2015 / 6:10 pm

I really love that outfit! It’s the color that would seem to match anything!

2. December 2, 2015 / 6:58 am

I wish I was good at putting outfits together like that. I think I failed all my new years resolutions, but hey it’s another year to try. I feel like 2016 is going to be my year….

3. December 2, 2015 / 6:34 am

Love the combination; your outfit looks amazing. And so is your jewelry and your watch!!! Any tips on where to look for similar accessories?

4. December 2, 2015 / 4:23 am

What an adorable outfit! I am in LOVE with that dress. Even though it gets cold in the late fall/winter, I still love rocking dresses <3

5. December 2, 2015 / 3:40 am

OMG love these!! Great choices my dear.

6. Rebecca Swenor
    December 1, 2015 / 11:38 am

This is indeed a very cute outfit. I love the coat and do indeed love the white scarf which so looks great with that outfit. I have not done the goals I have wanted this year but have made it through what I consider a few very stressful set of circumstances. That to me is a feat in itself. ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Elizabeth O
    December 1, 2015 / 10:04 am

You did a terrific job pulling together items that will go nicely with your white shoes. I love the dress and that winter hat… Nicely done.

8. December 1, 2015 / 8:32 am

White heels can definitely be tricky ๐Ÿ˜‰ Like how you pulled it off with the other white accents in this outfit though. It works! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. December 1, 2015 / 8:00 am

I like the combinations on these outfit – just my style. Totally love it.

10. December 1, 2015 / 6:19 am

White your outfit with some white gel nails! I loooove wearing white nails too, but I also love a nice white accessory like a cozy warm scarf.

11. sharon phillips
    December 1, 2015 / 6:14 am

You just put together one awesome outfit. I love the poppy dress and with the white heels perfect. The coat and the beanie and some tights. You are going to be beautiful for the holidays.

12. December 1, 2015 / 5:38 am

I love scarves! You definitely want that coat to put over the dress or your legs will freeze to death. These 11 months have been so different than I anticipated. And quick! I want a do-over!

13. December 1, 2015 / 4:55 am

I love the trench coat!! Fall fashion brings out so many new options to add into my wardrobe.

14. Up Run for Life
    December 1, 2015 / 4:48 am

I don’t have a ton of fashion sense but I think white heels can go with a wide variety of outfits. Of cousre, my previous fashion knowledge says not to wear white shoes until spring (I learned that many years ago).

15. November 30, 2015 / 10:31 pm

I have that beanie from amazon in about 3 or 4 different colors! They are so cute, comfty and go with about every outfit!

16. November 30, 2015 / 10:10 pm

I love that dress too! Now I just need a place to wear it! I absolutely adore that coat too!

17. November 30, 2015 / 8:08 pm

This was a huge year for me. In July i quit my full time job with no clients of my own to start of. But I’m really happy I took the step and I’ve got my own clients coming in.
    I love that dress. It’s a cool outfit for a wedding or a night out with the girls. Loving your picks.

18. November 30, 2015 / 6:11 pm

I love every piece here. The hat and jacket are my 2 favorite pieces though. I am a big fan of cute hats and fun coats during the winter.

19. November 30, 2015 / 5:59 pm

I love the elegance that white adds to an outfit. I am one who loves the slimming effects of black, but whites always outshine dark colors.

20. November 30, 2015 / 11:23 am

That dress is amazing. I love florals, and the color. I wish I could pull it off!

21. November 30, 2015 / 10:49 am

I love every piece up there! ๐Ÿ™‚

For a long time, I have always been little miss black OOTD but this started to change this year. I slowly started to appreciate other colors. I also started experimenting pieces with the color white. I have yet to find the perfect pair of white heels.

22. November 30, 2015 / 7:53 am

Umm can I just have one of each? Please and thank you! lol I love the entire ensemble but that watch it too cute.