{2017} Bedroom Wishlist

2017 Bedroom wishlist, I am compiling a list of items that I would love ever so much to have in my bedroom. When I shared my bedroom wishlist last year, the top item was a wardrobe and it’s still the top item this year too. I am hopeful that 2017 is the year I will be able to get a proper wardrobe for my bedroom. As much as I loved one open wardrobe for the last 2 years, I am so read for a change.

2017 Bed Wishlist

2017 Bedroom Wishlist

Wardrobe

I declared when I moved into this apartment almost 2 years ago that I would have an open closet. It has been fun all this time seeing what items I will pick for work without getting out of bed. But that has become a bit tedious, because it’s open I can’t hide things away. I can’t be untied for a day because it doesn’t look nice with the room decor. Seriously I am done, I want a wardrobe! Someone please locate one for me to hide my summer clothes in instead of suitcases.

{Another} Shoe Rack

A few years back I picked up a shoe rack from Lidl sale. It’s a tier rack so I am able to keep more shoes on it but I need more. My shoes are literally spilling out and funny think I wear them all so not willing to part with any.

Headboard

Currently I am using my old mattress as the headboard thanks to Leesa Mattress who sent me a brand new mattress. I have not managed to flog sell my old mattress yet hence the pain. Though I am used to not having a headboard, I feel like I need one for my sanity.

{Better} Storage Solutions

I need someone to store the extra duvet, pillows and blankets. Right now I am making do with some old storage containers or suitcase but I seriously need something else. Whenever I travel I have to leave somethings on the bed or floor so I can quickly repack it upon my return.

Pillows

I am thankful for my Leesa Mattress, it’s the best mattress I have ever slept on. But with my current pillows it’s causing me problems. Even I sleep flat on mattress (which I usually do) or rely on old pillow because it helps with body alignment.

Vanity Station

Ok, yes I have a chest of drawers where I keep my beauty products but I feel vanity Station is way much better. A girl needs to have a little corner for her items, whether it’s a makeshift vanity station or not.

That’s all for my 2017 bedroom wishlist, this year I am hopefully I will check these items

1. Samantha Broyles
    January 20, 2017 / 11:34 pm

I love the dresser! I always need more space for shoes as well.

2. daytodayMOMents
    January 18, 2017 / 7:30 am

Oh great list of items that will change the space greatly. Add a nice bedding to your list? LOL

3. Misty Nelson Dawn
    January 16, 2017 / 11:14 pm

These are all a good sugeestion and I can add on my wishlist, and I want to have a new pillow too

4. January 16, 2017 / 9:59 pm

I have quite a few on my wishlist too. I look forward to improving our whole home this year. That headboard is lovely!!!

5. Angela Milnes
    January 16, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Such a beautiful bedroom and such a nice shoe rack I love this for our house.

6. Athena Nagel
    January 16, 2017 / 3:06 pm

What a beautiful bedroom set. I am not a person who likes change – a new bedroom set would probably give me a panic attack…but it is gorgeous.

7. January 16, 2017 / 2:36 pm

I hope you complete this wishlist before the year ends! I’d love to get new items for my bedroom as well, especially since it looks kinda dull.

8. Natasha Smith
    January 16, 2017 / 2:14 pm

A new headboard is definitely on my list. I’ve had a vanity station in the past but found that I didn’t really use it as I thought I would.

9. January 16, 2017 / 12:26 pm

oh I need that shoe rack I have 6 smaller ones so a large would be ideal for all my collections what a great wish list

10. January 15, 2017 / 10:18 pm

I also have a growing list of items I would like for my bedroom. I’m tired of the old decor and need a change. I commend you for having an open closet, while i keep my neat, I like to keep it closed.

11. Christy Garrett
    January 15, 2017 / 10:01 pm

We just moved at the beginning of the year and downsized. At first we were concerned with space but so far we are doing okay. Storage in apartments is usually lacking but things are working for us so far. Had to get a bit creative with things.

12. January 15, 2017 / 9:53 pm

I need some better storage, that’s for sure! I could also use better pillows…and mattresses.

13. mail4rosey
    January 15, 2017 / 9:23 pm

I like that shoe rack. That would be handy to have. Mine are thrown in a decorative box. Believe me, it’s not a good idea.

14. Emma Oxley
    January 15, 2017 / 6:06 pm

I definitely need a shoe rack. Shoes are my guilty pleasure and I have so many pairs. My boyfriend gets so mad when he trips up over them all the time!

15. January 15, 2017 / 10:23 am

I need all of those, too! Lol. Girls can never have too many shoes and clothes. I’ve accumulated so much stuff in the past years and sometimes I feel that I need a bigger apartment. Hope you get all of ’em this year so you’d be one happy gal 🙂

16. Ave T
    January 15, 2017 / 8:59 am

Wow! That Neiman Marcus Vivian Dresser Mirror is absolutely gorgeous! I think I couldn’t live with an open closet. My wardrobe is usually well organized, but sometimes it gets out of hands and then I really need those doors to hide the mess.

17. January 15, 2017 / 6:27 am

i def need shoe rack haha but I dont have space in my apartment. Need those vanity too if i can squeeze more space for it haha tight decision

18. Vanessa Palma (SmartShopper)
    January 15, 2017 / 3:36 am

That vanity is so pretty. And the shoe rack has the perfect number of levels.

19. January 14, 2017 / 10:50 pm

This looks like a nice bedroom list! The wardrobe would make a great impression with the lovely headboard.

20. Becca Wilson
    January 14, 2017 / 9:41 pm

I have always wanted an wardrobe like this! It is definitely on my wish list.

21. Adriana
    January 14, 2017 / 8:16 pm

You have a great list! It’s amazing what a difference a headboard can make in a room! -Lynzy

22. Vishal
    January 14, 2017 / 8:16 pm

You have a long wish list. A year ago we were in the same situation. We sat down and made a list of things we need (not what we wanted). Then we gave them priority numbers. This way we knew what to buy first and do go over budget. Luckily we were able to save a lot of money by not overspending on unwanted things.

23. Leigh Anne Borders
    January 14, 2017 / 6:24 pm

I love your wish list. I think I found a few things from yours to add to mine:)

24. Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com
    January 14, 2017 / 4:46 pm

I could really use a wardrobe like that. it’s gorgeous. I could also use a good shoe rack like that too, we have so many shoes and boots!

25. Annemarie LeBlanc
    January 14, 2017 / 1:49 pm

The shoe rack will be a big help in organizing my bedroom! I’d love to have new pillows and new curtains to match! Looks like I will have to make a bedroom wishlist too!

26. Kimberly Caines
    January 14, 2017 / 7:58 am

I need that shoe rack so badly. I have one already, but it’s just a one-level rack. This one is so much better. Taking notes 😉

• January 14, 2017 / 1:35 pm

I know the feeling, I have a one level one too

27. January 14, 2017 / 7:05 am

I agree with you about that Vanity Station where our beauty products and cosmetics should be in one place so we can have an easy access of each anytime.

• January 14, 2017 / 1:34 pm

Exactly, thanks Sarah

28. tara pittman
    January 13, 2017 / 7:45 pm

My bedroom is next to remodel. Love these storage tips

• January 14, 2017 / 1:34 pm

Oooh how lovely and thanks

29. Julie Porter
    January 13, 2017 / 6:54 pm

I really love the wardrobe you have picked out for your wishlist, it is quite beautiful! My bedroom needs a complete makeover, but I’m afraid it’s not in the budget this year.

• January 14, 2017 / 1:34 pm

I can imagine because it’s not on mine either this year but there are still a couple of things I can do to spruce up my bedroom

30. January 13, 2017 / 2:12 pm

I so need new pillows. Why is that such a hard decision to make. You can’t test them in the store.

• January 14, 2017 / 1:33 pm

I know right, I wish we could give them a trial run before committing