{Featured Brand} MAHI Leather ~ #Frankwater

MAHI Leather is a brand based out of London, UK and named after Mahi River in India. The Mahi River is located in the western region of India and is worshipped by a lot of people. It is a host to many temples and places of worship along its shores. Rural India like many others in developing countries suffers from poor sanitation and access to clean water.

Access to clean water is something we take advantage of in developed countries but it’s not the case everywhere. Due to growing water crisis in developing countries MAHI donates $1.50 from every bag sold to water charities. Whilst MAHI is a relatively new brand to me, I was simply touched by their mission to ‘do some good‘. One of their biggest efforts is donating $1.50 for every bag sold to FRANK Water projects.

Mahi leather and Frank Water Charity

Frank Water

FRANK Water is a UK charity that has helped over 300,000 people gain access to clean drinking water since 2005. To date, MAHI have raised $7,439 for FRANK Water, over 510 people have access to clean water in their homes. Frank water collaborates with six NGO Partners in India whom they meet with regularly to assess the status. By creating partnerships in the UK, a diverse and effective networks of campaigners has been achieved.

Here’s how that money changes lives:

• $1.50. Can provide the materials necessary to carry out water testing to a whole community of 250 people. {FRANK Water’s Samerth project}
  • $15. Is enough to provide clean, safe water and access to improved sanitation for one person
  • $100. Can cover water testing across two communities reaching 5000 people. {FRANK Water’s CURE project}
  • $1,000: Can support 158 individuals in their Samerth project to claim access to land rights.  And can improve sanitation through India’s Clean India Campaign

Multi-buy discounts available for purchasing more than 3 wash-bags!

A photo posted by MAHI Leather (@mahileather) on

Brand: MAHI Leather

All MAHI products are made to order and can be personalised per the customer’s choosing. Their mission is to “To connect consumers with craftsmen, offer unmatched value”. By making beautiful soft leather bags with sturdy brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.  And it doesn’t end there, they also “do some good along way” by donating to water charities.

The Drake - MAHI Leather

MAHI aims to remove the middle man along with unneccessary costs and connect the consumer with the craftsmen. This has allowed them to guarantee 1 busy day to make the customer order (allow an additional day if you choose personalization). All orders are delivered within 4 days DHL Express (fully tracked & insured). A MAHI Leather bag is built to last with reinforced straps and extra-width shoulder pads for comfort.  They also come with a 100% 30-day money back guarantee. To learn more about MAHI Leather, can out their social media below:

Social Media: Facebook| Instagram| PinterestVerified Reviews|

1. rika agustini
    February 14, 2017 / 2:29 pm

These leather bags look awesome! I am obsessed with leather goods!

2. Dawn Gibson-Thigpen
    February 14, 2017 / 5:55 am

wow. these leather bags are major quality. i love a high quality leather bag.

3. February 14, 2017 / 2:57 am

That is some good quality looking leather and love that the company does some good as well.

4. February 13, 2017 / 9:49 pm

I’m loving “The Drake” I feel like I would use it so much with all the traveling I do!

5. February 13, 2017 / 7:43 pm

I have never heard of this charity! thank you so much for introducing me to it! The Projects are beautiful

6. February 13, 2017 / 7:17 pm

How gorgeous are those personalised wash bags? I wish I had read this post before Valentine’s Day. I love knowing that any purchases are doing good too.

7. Natasha Mairs
    February 13, 2017 / 12:21 pm

I have never heard of this charity before. The wash bags look great and all for such a worthy cause

8. fashion-mommy
    February 13, 2017 / 11:06 am

The products look so beautiful and well made and I love the fact they cut out the middle man too.

9. February 13, 2017 / 9:48 am

What a fab brand – I love the personalised wash bags x

10. February 13, 2017 / 5:13 am

These bags looks great! My husband and I need to spoil ourselves with some new luggage and toiletry bags, it is long overdo!

11. February 13, 2017 / 3:12 am

Oh wow! These bags look amazing!! I love the shape and the leather looks like it feels amazing!!

12. Louise Smith
    February 13, 2017 / 1:39 am

Mahi leather sounds fantastic, and that Drake bag looks AMAZING!

Louise x

13. Amanda-Jaied Wathern
    February 13, 2017 / 12:33 am

I love companies with an ethical mission, and this is a great one! Those little bags look so soft and buttery I kind of just want to buy one to stroke it haha! xx

14. February 12, 2017 / 8:02 pm

I love the Drake but even better it always melts my heart to see when brands create initiatives to help those in need!

15. February 12, 2017 / 6:45 pm

Totally love the look of the Drake bag! Stunning… just stunning!

16. February 12, 2017 / 8:40 am

Sounds like a brilliant brand that donates money from every bag to charity! The bag looks really good and looks like it will last for ages too

17. Rebecca Swenor
    February 12, 2017 / 6:02 am

MAHI Leather sounds like a great place to get a bag which would make for an amazing gift idea. I Love that you get a great bag and at the same time you are helping others. The FRANK Water Project is a wonderful thing and can help so many people. Thanks for sharing the information.

18. chubskulit
    February 12, 2017 / 1:10 am

This looks like a very high quality and well made. I bet you can use this for many many years.

19. Beautyqueenuk
    February 11, 2017 / 10:10 pm

I do absolutely love the bag, what a brilliant shape and I am already wondering if it would work as a weekend bag for two x

20. February 11, 2017 / 9:01 pm

Love all the products you showcase and of course the focus on clean water. It is something we take for granted.

21. Stephanay Jnote
    February 11, 2017 / 6:10 pm

I was a part of an event a few years ago that focused on clean drinking water and it is crazy that many people do not have access to clean water where they live. Such a sad reality, but true.

22. February 11, 2017 / 4:23 pm

That bag look gorgeous – you can fit a kitchen sink in. haha it great for a weekend trip. xx

23. Eileen Mendoza Loya
    February 11, 2017 / 2:41 pm

That bag is gorgeous! I love that its roomy and the color is very nice. I think I am going to love MAHI bags. They look like they are beautifully crafted!

24. February 11, 2017 / 12:37 pm

I’ve been loving some monogrammed items lately. They are all beautiful, but I can’t decide what I want yet. I feel like I really need to want it because I’ll be stuck with my initials on it!

25. Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz
    February 11, 2017 / 3:08 am

These are all beautiful leather products. It’s so wonderful what this organization is doing giving back to the community and ensuring that people have clean drinking water!

26. TheNewClassy
    February 11, 2017 / 2:48 am

I like that leather satchel. I was looking at one similar to it just a few days ago. I thought it would make a great computer bag.

27. February 11, 2017 / 1:22 am

I am always happy to support businesses that give back and this one is giving back in a life-giving manner. Their products look very well made and good quality.

28. Jodie Whitham
    February 10, 2017 / 9:57 pm

Finally hear a business that looks to be making amazing and sturdy designed products, but also working to help others and make a difference. It makes me sad that there is still so much poverty in the world, even in our country. I love the bag – it would make a fab travel bag! x

29. February 10, 2017 / 5:21 pm

I love socially conscious brands that help others! Definitely going to check Mahi out.

30. Candy Kage
    February 10, 2017 / 5:06 pm

Leather products are always a great deal and last if taken care of forever. Nice the company is helping out and giving back.

31. valmg
    February 10, 2017 / 4:00 pm

I’ve never heard of Mahi Leather before, it’s great they’re contributing to help make a difference. The color and detail on those bags looks just terrific.

32. February 10, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Such a good cause they are donating money to and the washbags monogrammed are so nice x

33. Christy Maurer
    February 10, 2017 / 2:52 pm

I love it when companies give a part of their proceeds to things like this! We have donated to buy clean water filters for people without access to clean water. I just can’t imagine not turning on the faucet and having clean water to drink.

34. Catherine Hooper
    February 10, 2017 / 2:42 pm

Clean water is just so vital and awful that so many people don’t have access to it. Hats off to an ethical brand for helping the problem.

35. Joanna McCaffrey
    February 10, 2017 / 2:08 pm

It is wonderful that brands care about the water crisis. Not having access to clean and safe water kills so many people, especially kids…

36. Alli Smith
    February 10, 2017 / 1:52 pm

I love supporting businesses that give back to the community. I like that the MAHI leather bags are made to order and can be personalized. Helping supply clean water is a great mission.

37. LaaLaa
    February 10, 2017 / 1:51 pm

These bags look amazing and I like how it cuts out the middleman, more businesses should do that if they can.