White for Fall

White for Fall

White for fall, does that even make sense to anyone? Who cares, its fashion and it’s not meant to make sense to anyone but the fashionista. What I love about Fashion is that it fits everyone and everyone should choose what fits them. As we enter the month of September and prepare for fall, I thought about wearing white for fall.

No one says I can’t and normally during Fall and Winter months I gravity towards darker colours. This year I am aiming to change that and try wearing white for fall. Though wearing white is never easy because it’s hard to maintain and keep clean but it looks awesome. It is easy to style and can be worn to practically all occasions even when running errands or date night.

Shop My Look

Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner

Fall or Autumn as we Brits call it is a time for Jumpers, boots and hot cocoa everyday all day. I won’t claim to like  Autumn but I do not dislike it either has it does have its own charm. Though I am not one for pumpkin spice lattes or whatever Starbucks has this year, I do LOVE HOT CHOCOLATES. There is so much to like about the arrival of the Autumnal weather and these include:

• The leaves change colour: This morning I looked outside at the trees in my front yard and leaves have started to change colour. It is such a beautiful site to behold and somehow gave me a new perspective to start my day.
  • Back to School: A new school year has started, for some it’s starting at a new school and others it’s a new class. Though some of us feel summer have been robbed from us, I am still looking forward to fall.
  • Halloween and Thanksgiving: Though these are not exactly Brit holidays, it’s fun to join into the celebrations. For us Brits we have Bonfire night in November to look forward to provided it doesn’t rain.
  • Christmas, well technically it’s more winter than Autumn but it is the last family holiday for the year.

1. September 8, 2017 / 2:34 am

I think I actually like autumn. Where I currently am, summer is scorching hot, so autumn is the perfect time to play with fashion and white-for-all trend is one of my favourite ;))

2. Ania Ewelina
    September 7, 2017 / 10:08 pm

I love the idea of wearing white in fall. I love these outfits, totally love the different cuts of sweaters.

3. September 7, 2017 / 2:44 pm

White is my favorite color in the spring and summer but I’ve never thought about wearing white for fall. I love that idea and will add some pices into my fall wardrobe.

4. francesca
    September 6, 2017 / 6:03 pm

I’m very much an autumn person I love the leaves changing colour and halloween! I think wearing white for fall is a great idea!

5. September 6, 2017 / 4:08 pm

I love fall, it is the season on change and I like this time of the year because it is not too hot anymore and lots of new outfits to buy! White for fall is a fantastic idea!

6. September 6, 2017 / 3:31 pm

I’m excited about autumn… first stop pumpkin spiced latte 😉

7. Baby Isabella
    September 6, 2017 / 12:58 pm

We’re coming into our favourite time of the year! We love celebrating the Hravest Festival, Halloween and Bonfire night 🙂

8. September 6, 2017 / 9:04 am

I love autumn, but I don’t like the transition from summer to autumn – I always end up putting on to many layers and then being hot and stuff, or not enough and being cold 🙁 x