{Christmas 2017 #giftideas} For Tea and Coffee Lovers

Christmas 2017 gift ideas is a Christmas series on A July Dreamer helping you and sharing our best gift ideas. We aim to help you choose the very best and thoughtful gifts for both tea and coffee lovers. I am a huge tea lover and often choose teas over coffees sometimes even over hot chocolate. Over the years I have tried many types of teas and I know which ones I am reaching out for. When it comes to coffee half the time I have no clue what I am meant to be choosing. Often my choice is guided by is it sweet or is it bitter? If it’s bitter equals never again and if sweet then it becomes my go to drink when I need coffee.

For Tea and Coffee Lovers

{Christmas 2017 #giftideas} For Tea and Coffee Lovers

Thinking about what tea and coffee lovers would like for Christmas I am biased and thought what would I like. I have also looked to my friends and family who drink coffee and get some recommendations. It’s important to recommend items I myself have sampled before hence why some brands I have written about before.

Coffee lovers

I am not much of a coffee lover and my knowledge is super limited. For me coffee is coffee though Italian lattes are a different kind of coffee. Recently I tried Tassimo who has several types of coffees {and teas} which I love. Thinking of what to offer coffer lovers as gifts, I was thinking like getting a coffee machine. Coffee Machines are what I think of as perfect presents for coffee lovers as well as Coffee Machine accessories.

Tassimo’s chai latte and vanilla latte macchiato are my definite favourite. But coffee lovers know there poison, Dunkin donuts or Starbucks? Or better yet this Christmas morning coffee gift set might give you some ideas.

festive season

Tea lovers

I am a tea lover and I have tried many brands in my 30 years. Some had left an impact on me, became my go to or a never again but those are few. There also items that I use that would make a perfect present for my fellow tea lovers. But I feel the ultimate present for a tea lover would be *afternoon tea, I love a good afternoon tea menu. And if you just celebrated Thanksgiving and looking to *teatox this is the perfect time.

Whittard apple toffee and Dragonfly tea

On a recent date with my friend we went to Whittard in Oxford who sell a variety of teas and coffees. I was keen to try their teas, we choose apple toffee tea and just loved it big time. The tea is loose leaves that’s why the next item would be perfect if you bought this for someone. A few years ago I tried Dragonfly tea and absolutely loved it and can not recommend it enough. Golden Himalaya Darjeeling  is my favourite kind of tea filled with fruit and honey for extra yumminess.

Tea strainer and Tea mug

Back in Zambia we used tea strainers like toilet roll because 90% of our tea was loose tea leaves. Over the years I have come to appreciate which tea strainers to use and which last. You can never go wrong with buying a tea mug for a tea lover I know I love all mine. I have quite a collection of tea mugs and they are just the best especially when I need a larger than usual size for those colder nights.

Are you a tea lover or coffee lover? What is on your Christmas wishlist?

*Collaborative items

1. Kisa 'Yuki' Johnson
    November 30, 2017 / 10:07 pm

I like coffee, but I tend to drink it cold. For some reason warm drinks make me feel funky and tired? Probably all in my head. Unless I’m positively feeling frozen, and THEN I’ll drink my mocha hot. XD

2. Shannon Graham
    November 30, 2017 / 9:55 pm

I’m a huge fan of all hot drinks. I would love every single one of these gifts!

3. November 30, 2017 / 12:37 pm

I love all of these gift ideas!! I am an avid coffee drinker and I know I would love some of these for myself!

4. Nikki
    November 30, 2017 / 12:33 pm

I drink both tea and coffee, although more coffee. For coffee gifts, I really love getting fancy flavored syrups. Of course, that’s only good if they like flavored coffee. My mom doesn’t. For tea, I have such bad luck with strainers, so I would love either a high-quality one, or more reusable mesh bags (I have a few). These are all great ideas, too!

5. Kristine Nicole Alessandra VA
    November 30, 2017 / 8:44 am

I am more of a coffee drinker! My day cannot start without two mugs of that delicious brown liquid. I would love to try the Chai latte and the Vanilla Latte Macchiato of Tassimo. I will look for them next time I shop.

6. Mellissa
    November 30, 2017 / 4:17 am

This post is just for me because I’m definitely the tea and coffee lover. Thanks for so many great gift ideas that I can share with my loved ones for gift ideas.

7. Amanda
    November 30, 2017 / 4:04 am

I am a huge coffee drinker and also love a cup of tea once in a while, so these gifts are right up my alley. Do you have a favorite espresso?

8. Pam
    November 30, 2017 / 12:58 am

My daughter has a bunch of tea strainers. She always loves getting a new one though.

9. November 29, 2017 / 7:10 pm

I am totally a tea person! That mug is so cute and the saying is funny. I actually need a new tea strainer.

10. November 29, 2017 / 4:54 pm

I don’t drink tea, unless it’s iced and sweet. However, I love coffee, and these would be great!

11. Jeanette
    November 29, 2017 / 4:33 pm

My husband is a huge coffee drinker. These are some really good ideas. I am struggling with what I want to get him and this gives me some great ideas.

12. November 29, 2017 / 2:01 pm

I am curious about the Tassimo machines. I have only ever tried Nespresso and Keurig but as a coffee lover, I’d love to try all the leading brands!

13. Heather @ Kraus House Mom
    November 29, 2017 / 1:46 pm

My husband drinks coffee during the day and tea at night. My kids think they’re fancy when they have a cup of tea. I really like that mug for myself.

14. November 29, 2017 / 1:12 pm

I don’t drink coffee, but I do enjoy tea! My mom loves her coffee though, so I might have to pick some of this up for her.

15. November 29, 2017 / 12:17 pm

I’m a coffee lover and I would surely love Tassimo. I would also love to have a coffee machine.

16. Alli Smith
    November 29, 2017 / 11:30 am

I’m more of a coffee drinker and I love the “Hot Stuff” mug! It’s adorable and would make a great gift for all my coffee/tea loving friends.

17. Robin Rue
    November 29, 2017 / 10:25 am

I am the coffee lover in our family and my dad is a huge Tea lover. I bet he would love a new tea mug!!