{Fashion Monday} Stylish Cold Shoulder Jumper

Whenever winter comes round, I am always on a hunt for Jumpers that will keep me warm. Rarely do I shop for cute jumpers especially a cold shoulder jumper as I am after warmth not the breeze. It wasn’t until I had an opportunity to do some winter shopping with LOTD that I stumbled upon this one. Since then I have received countless compliments from people including my mother who made me buy her one too. Stylish cold shoulder jumpers are now the thing and lotd.com is packing a whole bunch of them which are very cute, colourful and affordable.

cold shoulder jumper

When I was thinking about how I would style the cold shoulder jumper, I kept thinking; keep it simple. I have always been a big believer in simplicity is the best way forward even in Fashion. During my recent trip to Toulouse, I played around with the stylish cold shoulder jumper. I paired it with skinny ripped jeans and knee-high boots – that definitely worked its magic. Then I tried pairing with shorts and definitely feel it will be a must during spring as the weather starts to warm up.

Outfit Details

• Watch – Jord {enter HERE to win your own}
  • Jumper – Lotd.com
  • Trouser – Lotd.com
  • Shoes – Justfab.co.uk
  • Bag – Justfab.co.uk

How-to style a cold shoulder jumper

The majority of the outfit ideas I put together I don’t really prepare in advance I just throw them together. Some of the work and others definitely don’t but it’s all down to practice and more practice. Only you know your body and know what clothes you’re most comfortable in. But I think sometimes just because you’re comfortable in something does not mean it looks good on you.

As I said earlier, I tried playing around with items that would go well with the cold shoulder jumper. One of them being with skinny jeans and knee-high boots, this definitely worked as I added an over coat. But coming back from holiday and still wanting to wear this jumper, I decided to keep it simple.

Normally during winter, most of us gravitate towards darker colours but for me I wanted to be bright. This pink colder should jumper definitely stands out in the crowd, it is so simple yet so pretty. Here is how I recommend to style this cold should jumper.

• For winter – keep it simple! Pair the jumper with plain trouser as you want the focus on the jumper and it’s detail. Knee high boots work but do does ankle boots over skinny jeans.
  • For spring – pair with a cute floral skirt or shorts, whilst the top will be dominant the floral pattern will bounce off it.
  • And for Autumn – I would pair this with shorts and knee-high boots then add a mac jacket for warmth.

As I have said, you can style this however way you like and it would look gorgeous. Definitely wear a strapless bra but if you have none, then wear a black bra instead.

What are your thoughts on how I style this cold shoulder jumper?

1. February 7, 2018 / 3:22 pm

I’m sorry but I like the wrist watch more than a sweater 🙂 I prefer pastel shades of clothes.

2. February 7, 2018 / 10:23 am

Oh the colour is stunning on you. I love , love the watch !!

3. Dee Jaye
    February 7, 2018 / 3:36 am

I really love your sweater. The colour is so cute on you.

4. February 7, 2018 / 2:11 am

I’m really loving those open shoulder blouses but the neckline on this is my favorite!

5. Lavanda Michelle
    February 6, 2018 / 11:24 pm

This is such a nice “color block-ish” outfit. The bold colors are great for winter weather. That watch id amazing looking!

6. Laura Haley
    February 6, 2018 / 5:21 pm

I’m in love with the colour of that jumper. LOTD really do have some beautiful stuff on their site.

7. February 6, 2018 / 5:19 pm

I love the cute cut out shoulders its such a flirty look!

8. Liza Fox
    February 6, 2018 / 4:17 pm

Such a cute outfit I would really wear, looks so comfy and the JORD watch 😍

9. Ickle Pickle
    February 6, 2018 / 11:24 am

What a gorgeous jumper – I love the colour, it looks great on you. Kaz

10. February 6, 2018 / 10:58 am

That jumper is so cute and the colour looks great on you!

Katie xoxo

11. February 6, 2018 / 12:55 am

That is such a lovely top, I really do like the cold shoulder look which is around at the moment, and how lovely is that watch as well!

12. February 5, 2018 / 11:58 pm

Definitely a cute top to have this season and I think the color is really pretty. It’s a great choice and it looks so good on you!!!

13. February 5, 2018 / 10:46 pm

Loving the design of that jumper! so unusual yet so nice! and the color is so vibrant! the watch is gorgeous too

14. Jessica Taylor
    February 5, 2018 / 9:45 pm

Jord is one of my favorite watch brands. They’re so stylish!

15. Helen Jacob-Lloyd
    February 5, 2018 / 8:10 pm

What a stunning watch! I love the pink combined with the wood 🙂

16. February 5, 2018 / 8:00 pm

I like how the pink watch matches your jumper. February is always a good month to bust out all things pink!

17. Jay Colby
    February 5, 2018 / 5:49 pm

Pink is such a great color on you. I’ve never heard of the Jord watch brand, but it sounds like something my mom would really like.

18. February 5, 2018 / 4:24 pm

Love the pink face on that watch so much. My daughter has a wooden watch that she loves wearing. I also really love that off the shoulder sweater. The color and style are so perfect for Valentine’s day.

19. February 5, 2018 / 4:16 pm

oh my goodness this watch is gorgeous and i Love your outfit. So jealous! I always try to wear darker colors in winter, but I still end up gravitating towards bright colors. lol…it’s more my personality.

20. February 5, 2018 / 3:03 pm

It looks so comfy and cozy and I love the bright pink color. The way you styled it is awesome too. Your watch matches your outfit perfectly and it’s really beautiful too.

21. Andrea Broom
    February 5, 2018 / 2:43 pm

I really love this look and how pretty you look. The pink watch is so cool and it really think it brings a pop of color to everything.

22. February 5, 2018 / 1:43 pm

I just love the color of this! And it looks cozy, which is a plus for me. The watch is lovely too. I have two and I always get compliments when I wear them.

23. Cristina Leau
    February 5, 2018 / 1:22 pm

You look great. Also the watch is really nice. I have a cold shoulder jumper as well, it’s a grey one. I do like to wear it.

24. Winnettes
    February 5, 2018 / 12:26 pm

The pink on the watch is lovely. I like the tie detail on the jumper too. I don’t have any cold should clothes simply because whenever I look I never find anything as nice as this.

25. Tracy Morgan
    February 5, 2018 / 9:30 am

I’ve never heard the term “cold shoulder jumper” before and when scrolling down, I wasn’t sure what to expect (although thought it was probably extra thick around the shoulders! haha). Got it a little wrong! This is so pretty – really love the colour, which looks so good on you!