{Fashion Monday} Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials

It was only a few weeks ago when we had the #BeastfromtheEast grace the British shores and now its back. Is it any wonder that many of us are now thinking of escaping to warmer climates? Personally I decided it was best I start putting together my beach holiday fashion essentials? I, like most people are tired of this weather and are ready to embrace Springtime not the #BeastfromtheEast2. It’s been really tough thinking of this season as Spring when all we seeing is winter temperatures. Don’t let the weather spoil the fun plan a trip somewhere warm and start counting down. We have a lovely trip to Marseille coming up and I thought I share my Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials.

Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials

Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials

Whenever I am planning a beach vacation, I always think  about items I want to take with me to make the trip enjoyable. Though I am not one to always be lying on the sun-lounger all day and soaking in some vitamin D, its nice to have the option. There are a lot of items people include in their Beach Day Fashion Must Haves and I am no exception. Whilst I don’t follow the protocol, I do know that if you’re attending a beach party then a dress code is advised. For our upcoming vacation, I am planning on including these Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials;

Beach bag and towel – I was always that person that always forgot the towel and needed to buy one. As many people know buying at the beach is a bad idea as they are not cost-effective. These days I invest in a good beach bag and always ensure the beach towel is laid at the bottom. Beach bag and towels are definitely beach essentials that I always carry with me.

Sunscreen – one major thing to always ensure you have is not only sunscreen but using the right sunscreen. Often people just pick whatever they can get their hands on but its important to ensure the one you picked works. What I mean by that is, for your skin type is it the most suitable sunscreen or not, check with a pharmacist.

Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials – Clothing

Shorts – I am someone who grew up living in shorts until we moved to the UK and it because coats daily. I love wearing shorts and at the beach they are most convenient because they are both easy to put on and take off. Plus I always love wearing my swim suit underneath them so I don’t have to run to the changing rooms.

Bikini – Now this one is not for everyone, I often choose a one piece because I am most comfortable in that. When I choose a two piece then I have a tank top which covers some my belly fat padding.

White T-shirt – for someone reason I have always ensured I had a white t-shirt with me at the beach. For me its an essential item to have but you don’t have to include that. Carry items that you’re comfortable with and can be styled up or down. White T-shirts if kept clean can be nicely styled with shorts and sandals, from beach to running errands.

Maxi dress – In place of a white t-shirt you can carry a maxi dress instead as its something you can style up or down. It’s an item that can be easily switched from day outfit to a night outfit with a few accessories.

Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials – Accessories

Flip flops – Have ever tried to walk on the sand with other types of shoes? Do you remember the feeling of the sand in your shoes and how annoying that can be? I remember once going with trainers and I couldn’t get the sand out for months, pack those flip-flops.

Sunglasses – we don’t get enough sun in the UK but we are a nation who are obsessed with sunnies. I have about 5 pairs littered all over the place, two in the car and three around the house. Having sunglasses not only protects your eyes but you look good enjoying the sun in them.

As you can see, my Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials is all ready to go, I just need the weather. I try not to take too much with me on a beach holiday apart from the basics. What are some of your Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials?

1. kim@hungryhealthygirl
    March 24, 2018 / 1:11 pm

So ready for summer and the beach! Love your ideas!

2. March 24, 2018 / 11:13 am

I am going on holiday very soon so these are great suggestions coming in with the perfect timing! I always forget about sunglasses!

3. Lavanda Michelle
    March 23, 2018 / 8:41 am

Your outfits suggestions ALWAYS look so nice! I love these, I can not wait to take a trip to the beach, I feel like the winter weather has been here WAY too long! Thanks for sharing.

4. March 22, 2018 / 12:36 pm

Those are great summer idea and I am definetely down for it. I’ve already prepared my summer clothes and just waiting for summer!

5. Komal
    March 22, 2018 / 6:54 am

so nice for summer out. i ideally don’t hangout on beeches but these are the good choices to pick from.

6. Dee Jaye
    March 21, 2018 / 11:36 pm

I am loving these pieces. They look so nice for Spring and Summer for me.

7. March 21, 2018 / 10:10 am

I love that bikini and I love that hat and those shorts. I am shopping from Spring/Summer and holidays at the moment. I love this whole outfit. x

8. Blair Villanueva
    March 21, 2018 / 5:46 am

Summer is now here in Manila and am starting to sort my summer outfits and making an upgrade. Thanks for your guide, i need new bikinis and new hats 🙂

9. March 21, 2018 / 12:58 am

Love the essentials! I’m usually in jeans and tshirts during the holidays with the occasional dress cause I love to be comfortable. Now I want to go on a trip.

10. March 20, 2018 / 11:26 pm

Well this beach holiday post definitely came at the right time as I am going to Tuscany next month and I need new clothes to take on holiday with me. While all of your choices are spot on I am absolutely in love with the bikini that you have featured. I mentioned below that I tend to wear one piece swimsuits but I do like the bikini above.

• March 21, 2018 / 10:05 pm

Oh I am so glad to hear that and so jealous too even though I just returned from Tuscany a few weeks back. Have fun and hope the weather will be awesome

11. Laura Dove
    March 20, 2018 / 10:51 pm

Gorgeous selection! You can’t beat a pair of denim shorts for summer, I buy a new pair every year and they all look identical!

12. Stephanie
    March 20, 2018 / 9:17 pm

That looks perfect to me, and something I would love to wear in the summer

13. March 20, 2018 / 8:58 pm

Love this post, I really need to update my summer wardrobe this year so this will definitely come in handy. thanks for sharing.

14. March 20, 2018 / 4:37 pm

I’ve got to get some new sunglasses because I broke my favorite pair somehow. I need to check out some of these other items too, while I’m at it.

15. March 20, 2018 / 8:32 am

I need a beach holiday desperately too. This cold weather is so boring now.

16. Kara
    March 20, 2018 / 8:14 am

I need to get myself a new wide brimmed hat – mine got a but squished in the suitcase from our last holiday

17. March 20, 2018 / 3:07 am

I am like you I also prefer to wear a one piece swimsuit as I feel more comfortable in it. And a maxi dress is definitely ideal for warmer climates.

18. March 19, 2018 / 9:46 pm

I love the high waisted bikini. I also love the shades. I need to get my summer fashion together as its quickly getting hot in South Florida.

19. Laura Dove
    March 19, 2018 / 9:19 pm

Oh I love that black scalloped bikini! So pretty for the Summer!

20. March 19, 2018 / 7:30 pm

I wish it was warmer right now! I cannot wait until the summer comes around and there is something wonderful about getting your essentials all ready (or at least thinking about them).

21. Cristina Leau
    March 19, 2018 / 2:35 pm

I miss summer. I also like the one piece swimsuit. I’m thinking of buying a new one this year. Kinda got sick of the one that I bought last year :)) I also love white t-shirts in the summer. They look great on women.

22. Joanna
    March 19, 2018 / 2:33 pm

Great essentials I love wearing a maxi dress and flipflops to the beach.

23. Jessica Taylor
    March 19, 2018 / 2:20 pm

I haven’t been to the beach in years! I really love the two-piece but kind of wish it was a one piece haha. I have gained quite a few pounds since my daughter has been born!

24. Talya Stone
    March 19, 2018 / 1:44 pm

These are definitely beach short essentials. I love denim shorts combined with a big hat for a laid back beach look.

25. Andrea Broom
    March 19, 2018 / 1:11 pm

I really love all of these pieces. My favorite one is the black two piece and I actyally love them both the high wasited bottoms are great.

26. March 19, 2018 / 12:52 pm

I like these! I tend to wear one pieces now since I’ve had two kids and like my cookies. I do need to get some new sunglasses. I cannot wait to relax by the beach this summer.

27. Clairejustineo
    March 19, 2018 / 12:19 pm

Some lovely picks here. Love the white maxi dress and the oversized sunglasses. I can not wait to start wearing Summer dresses again 🙂

28. March 19, 2018 / 9:08 am

Great post this! It’s really got me in the holiday mood and got me thinking about what I need for the Summer!