{Fashion Monday} Men’s Springtime Fashion Capsule

With Spring in the air, it is not only women who have to think about having a Spring Fashion Capsule. Men as well need to think about transitioning their wardrobes from Winter to Summer weather. I know this is not for everyone as most men don’t often think refreshing their wardrobe until the item is completely finished. But for those fashionable men out there who like to put in an effort, here is an idea of what to include in your wardrobe. We have put together a men’s springtime Fashion Capsule for all our male readers. But before we get into that, here is how you can prepare your wardrobe for Spring.

Things to-do to prepare the wardrobe for Spring.

• Declutter – sort out the clothing, see what you can donate, what needs to be binned and what can be saved. This is also the perfect time to try on times that you bought but never wore. Items that you haven’t worn in over a year so be binned or donated.
  • Organize – decluttering will help you to assess of what’s left, what should go where. Winter clothes should be packaged nicely to the back of the closet and bring to the front Spring and summer pieces.
  • Update – once you’ve sorted the clothing and donating or chucked some, you will know what new pieces you need. Maybe you threw away a couple of t-shirts, this is the perfect time to add a couple.
Springtime Fashion Capsule

Like women, most men are very fashion forward and often try to mix and match up there pieces. Last month we shared what dressing against the norm says about you, it should limit you. Whilst some people use fashion as a well to find their identity, that shouldn’t be the limiting factor. I am a strong advocate in learning about your body, what pieces will look good but also defying the orders. Fashion to me looks better when it feels better both inside and out, your confidence seeping through your clothes.

Men’s Springtime Fashion Capsule

Springtime is basically the lesser winter and lesser summer weather combined and this trips people over. Most end up with dressing too warm and sweat and others not enough and end up freezing. It can be hard to find the balance sometimes but I am all for pieces that can be adapted. I for one would rather be too hot and be able to take off items than cold and freeze to death. Here are some pieces we’ve included the men’s springtime fashion capsule that you should consider.

• Sweater – very handy items to have in your closet and so easy to style. Most men don’t feel the need to wear coats in spring so a good warm sweater would solve the problem.
  • Jeans – can be worn all year round and be styled how you like.
  • Light jacket – a must especially rain proof ones as they come in handy in the British weather.
  • Hat – whilst it’s not exactly cold it’s not exactly hot either so makes sense to keep some heat that you’re losing.
  • Scarf – always a stylish piece to have in your closet

As I mentioned in the Spring 2018 Fashion Capsule, Spring is a time of rebirth and regeneration. It’s start to refresh your wardrobe, whether multi purposing or buying new items for the new season. Whatever you decide, make sure it is pieces that you can utilize throughout the season. Pieces like a scarf, denim jacket and jeans can also transition into the summer months.

Springtime mens Fashion Capsule

Apart from shoes like trainers and boots, what else would you include in your springtime fashion capsule? What items do you often reach for whenever spring comes along?

1. Deborah Nicholas
    March 20, 2018 / 10:47 am

oh this looks great there are some great suggestions! My hubby needs a style overhaul!

2. March 19, 2018 / 4:11 pm

This is definitely an outfit that my partner would wear. I love the scarf!

3. March 15, 2018 / 11:55 pm

This is definitely an excellent suggestion so we can check his wardrobe and declutter. I think he needs new jeans because he gains some weights.

4. Lisa Marie Heath
    March 15, 2018 / 2:35 am

This is pretty much my boyfriend’s entire closet! I love this style on him too! I might have to check out some of these pieces to gift to him

5. Heather Castillo
    March 14, 2018 / 8:22 pm

My husband desperately needs a new wardrobe. Those jeans look a little feminine for him but the rest of the pieces are probably something he would consider.

6. March 14, 2018 / 6:56 pm

I don’t have a mani my life but if I did I would hope that he would be stylish enough to pull off something like this! I love that jacket!

7. March 14, 2018 / 6:02 pm

Love it! I’ve been looking for a way to update the Hubs (lol!) and this gave me some good ideas. Thank you!

8. March 14, 2018 / 3:51 pm

Great picks for an essential men’s wardrobe. I love a good pair of jeans. They can be so versatile and go with anything!

9. chubskulit
    March 14, 2018 / 3:17 pm

I have just removed some of my clothes out of my closet and is no in the donation box. We’re still in the 20s here but I am looking forward to Spring.

10. March 14, 2018 / 1:48 pm

I like these light layers for almost any man. Thanks for pulling this together, we have to be intentional with our fellows too!

11. shoshana sue
    March 14, 2018 / 10:31 am

I love the jeans and scarf but the whole is really cool especially if paired with white sneakers

12. March 14, 2018 / 8:56 am

I love it when men dress well. I think these are great picks for Spring! I love the jackets. I’d love to get those for my husband.

13. Sara Welch
    March 14, 2018 / 4:56 am

Spring style is such a freeing style. No more winter clothes!

14. Jennifer S
    March 14, 2018 / 12:17 am

Now if I could get the husband to be more open to different things other than the usual. I do love the scarf and light jacket!

15. March 13, 2018 / 11:02 pm

Oh how I wish my husband was more stylish and/or more open minded to try out new clothing styles. That scarf is EVERYTHING and I would love for him to wear something like that.

16. March 13, 2018 / 9:53 pm

I love this look. They would look great on my husband. I love to shop for him, it’s so easy compared to myself.

17. Laura Dove
    March 13, 2018 / 9:21 pm

Ohh how lovely! I love that scarf, I would be stealing that from my husband!

18. March 13, 2018 / 8:20 pm

Those are some very solid handsome capsule pieces! Most any guy would look great in these selections!

19. March 13, 2018 / 6:46 pm

I just bought a jean jacket just like that and I have been wearing it so much! I would love to grab that grey jacket next!

20. Mary Fitzgerald Edwards
    March 13, 2018 / 6:26 pm

These are great. My husband would look awesome in all of this. The only thing I would nix is the scarf. Simply because we’re in Florida

21. March 13, 2018 / 4:37 pm

I think that this type of hats are very stylish for men and they can be in fashion in any season. I like this trend on men actually.

22. March 13, 2018 / 3:23 pm

My husband personally wouldn’t wear any of this because he’s more of a casual t-shirt guy. But I’ve always liked a jean jacket! I wish I could get him to wear one! He does have a hat for when it gets cold, but it’s a chicken hat, so I tend to crack up whenever I see him wearing it.

23. Bryanna M
    March 13, 2018 / 2:53 pm

I think this look is much too ‘trendy’ for my partner’s taste, but I love the idea of transitioning into the new season through pieces like this 🙂

24. March 13, 2018 / 2:19 pm

These are great spring collection. I am loving the chequered hat and scarf very much!

25. March 13, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Just like us, it’s good to have the basics in their wardrobe and they can work from there. I so love your picks for Spring. I think these are perfect!

26. Baby Isabella
    March 13, 2018 / 11:48 am

We love this time of year to have a good spring clean and declutter! Rotate our wardrobes and look forward to summer! Great tips and selection x

27. Cassandra Mayers
    March 13, 2018 / 11:24 am

I live in Burnley, Our Spring will be like Winter. My partner will still live in hoodies.

28. Robin Rue
    March 13, 2018 / 11:14 am

Those are all great pieces for men. I love that scarf. I totally want to get one for my husband!

29. Candy Kage
    March 13, 2018 / 8:03 am

Well we certainly like our men to look just as good as we do. Think the men in my family would like any and all of these clothing ideas.

30. March 12, 2018 / 11:21 pm

These are some great ideas for helping to update a mans wardrobe for Spring, I probably need to try and do this for Ash as he has lost weight of late.

31. March 12, 2018 / 2:27 pm

Some lovely pieces here, my husband is very much into his clothes and loves to dress smartly, which I am pleased to say has brushed off on our two boys (most of the time). Some great pieces here x