{Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites August 2018

The fashion favourites August 2018 is a monthly roundup of pieces of clothing have loved this month. In this article, I hope to share all the items that caught my eye and recent and purchases. As they say, fashion is like food, don’t have to stick to the same menu.

The fashion favourites August 2018 is a monthly roundup of pieces of clothing have loved this month. In this article, I hope to share all the items that caught my eye and recent and purchases. As they say, fashion is like food, don't have to stick to the same menu.

Though this monthly roundup is a few weeks late, I believe its better late than never. Throughout August, I did not share any fashion related articles as I had no inspiration. I am still slightly feeling the funk but I am pushing through it with this roundup.

Fashion Favourites August 2018

Throughout the month of August, I spent my days either in shorts or skirts. I have a couple jumpsuits that made the cut but those were rarely worn. The weather was absolutely raking it and with so many trips abroad, I went for simplicity.

During my visit to Croatia and Slovenia, my day to day outfit rotated around shorts and shorts. I just love wearing shorts and showing off my forever long pins. All the shorts were accompanied by either tank tops or tube tops exposing my neck and back. I absolutely loved it and sad that the weather has taken a turn for the worst.

But regardless, here are the items that made it onto the fashion favourites August 2018 list.

Summer 2018

H&M Sandals
Distressed Denim shorts
Leopard sunglasses
New Look Tank Top
H&M Shorts
H&M Sandals

Shorts from H&M – I am an H&M lover and often by my clothes from there. Sizing these days have been slightly off-putting but not when it comes to the shorts. I always pick the denim shorts because they never go out of style and can be styled however you like.

Tank tops from New Look – I have had the tank tops for a couple years. Every summer I whip them out but to be honest I wear them under my clothes always. New Look has some quality tops that last a while and very happy with the quality.

Leather Sandals – the pair that I have worn out is one I bought from Cyprus a few years ago. I have seen similar ones in H&M and they look strong and long-lasting. Throughout summer I always wore open-toed shoes because I like keeping them ventilated.

Summer dresses – for the days when I wasn’t in shorts and needed to be in the office I wore summer dresses. Groupon had some lovely deals on them so I bought a couple that became my favourites.

Fashion Favourites August 2018 Recap

Fashion Favourites August 2018 edition is the eighth instalment for 2018 but 34th article since its inception. In the 2+ years that I have been sharing this series, I loved sharing a recap of my fashion favourites.

For August, I definitely enjoyed walking around in shorts, tank tops and sandals. I am sad that summer is over but I made some wonderful and lasting memories. What did you wear most during the last month of summer?

1. October 8, 2018 / 1:20 pm

I am in love with denim shorts for summer. I’m a member of the long leg brigade too and think they look awesome.

2. October 8, 2018 / 1:20 pm

I miss summer fashion already. I wish I could go back in time for a few weeks. Looking forward to autumn/winter fashion too though.

3. October 8, 2018 / 1:20 pm

Ah I cant believe the summer is over, I was loving wearing my summer wardrobe. Im going to miss it!

4. October 8, 2018 / 1:20 pm

It sound as though your holiday packing is easy.

5. October 8, 2018 / 1:20 pm

I hope you love some of these summer favourites enough to wear them again next year!

6. October 8, 2018 / 1:20 pm

Oh gosh, I definitely would not win for Most Fashionable in August, or ever – and my clothing would never make the list – ha! Right now I am wearing CAMO crocs LOL!

7. October 8, 2018 / 1:19 pm

I love the sandals. I’m wearing mine for as long as possible. I’m not ready for boots yet at all

8. October 8, 2018 / 1:19 pm

I am so not ready for the colder weather, it has been a glorious summer

9. September 19, 2018 / 10:08 pm

10. September 18, 2018 / 4:28 pm

11. September 18, 2018 / 11:41 am

12. September 18, 2018 / 9:48 am

I am so not ready for the colder weather, it has been a glorious summer

13. September 17, 2018 / 10:53 pm

14. September 16, 2018 / 5:52 pm

15. September 15, 2018 / 10:45 pm

16. September 15, 2018 / 8:32 pm

It sound as though your holiday packing is easy.