7 Reasons to Love The East London Hotel

Last month we had an opportunity to review The East London Hotel located in Bethnal Green. This idyllic, chic and the newly opened hotel is located minutes from Bethnal Green Underground station. The East London Hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Bethnal Green surrounded by an abundance of eateries.

It was easy to fall in love with this hotel because everything was conveniently located. After spending a night in this hotel, I wanted to share 7 reasons to love The East London Hotel. Whilst slighly biased, these reasons I think would resonate with its many guests.

7 reasons to love The East London Hotel

7 Reasons to Love The East London Hotel

I am a frequent traveller and my airport of choice is Stansted because most cheaper Ryanair flights depart from there. Over the last year, I had been contemplating breaking my journeys into two. This is why when I had the opportunity to review the hotel, I jumped at it.

The East London Hotel is conveniently located in the National Express Bus route to Stansted Airport. Not only that but flying from Southend is a breeze if this hotel is your choice of accommodation. Its proximity to central London makes it an attractive and cost-effective location. Here are some of the other 7 reasons to love The East London Hotel.

Proximity to London Airports

As mentioned already, the hotel is located on the route for the National Express bus to Stansted Airport. It’s a 45-minute ride to the airport in a comfortable and airconditioned coach. For other airports like Southend, Heathrow and Gatwich, they are easy to reach via train.

7 reasons to love The East London Hotel

Locally sourced foods

Using locally sourced foods is not only good for the environment but supports the local community too. We loved that the food we ate was not only delicious, but it was also filling and fresh.

Close proximity to train station

For those wanting to explore other parts of London, Shoreditch is down the road. But if central London is in your sights then, grab a train a minute walk from the hotel.

7 reasons to love The East London Hotel

Very Comfortable Beds

All the rooms are fitted with pocket spring mattresses made by Millbrook a British company. The hotel in collaboration with Millbrook make these comfy mattresses the guarantee a good night sleep.

V&A Children’s Museum

The hotel is family friendly with interconnecting and spacious rooms. The big sale is that there is a children’s museum across the street which is free. The kids can enjoy drop in sessions, tours of the museum and much more.

Various restaurants nearby

Even though the hotel has a restaurant, at every corner turn there are various restaurants surrounding the hotel. We were amazing at just how many restaurants there are in the vicinity of the hotel. As the hotel for some recommendations or check out their website for some incredible suggestions.

7 reasons to love The East London Hotel

Better room size compared to most London Hotels

London is known for its ‘smaller than usual’ hotel room sizes, they know how to squeeze everything in. We were impressed that the room was bigger than most London hotels. The double room had space under the bed to store luggage, spacious bathroom and space for a cot bed.

7 reasons to love The East London Hotel

We can not recommend The East London Hotel enough, it is such a quaint and lovely hotel. We hope you find these 7 reasons to love The East London Hotel useful.

*The East London Hotel for having us

1. November 17, 2018 / 6:55 am

I love how welcoming this hotel is. The food looks good, too!

2. November 13, 2018 / 9:18 pm

This does look like such a great hotel! The food that you pictured looked so good! I’ll have to keep this place in mind if we are ever near there. Thanks for sharing!

3. November 12, 2018 / 6:03 pm

I saw the outer facade of East London hotel and I was sold. I am sure that the place would take care of all the amenities.

4. Grace
    November 12, 2018 / 1:15 pm

Looks really nice hotel right there! The food photo looks good. Nice review!

5. November 12, 2018 / 3:38 am

Looks like great place visit and amazing food. May be next time I visit London I will check it out this Hotel.

• Miranda
      Author
      November 12, 2018 / 11:00 am

I am a love and hate relationship with London but places like this make it worth the craziness

6. Becca Wilson
    November 10, 2018 / 10:58 pm

This hotel looks like it would be an amazing place to stay. So many great reasons!

7. Stillorphans
    November 10, 2018 / 4:29 pm

I would love to stay there someday! This would so be a dream destination of mine. Sounds like you had an amazing trip.

8. November 10, 2018 / 2:22 pm

what a place ! – it looks uber stylish and food looks so appetizing , id love to visit London just to spend few hours in a place like this

9. November 10, 2018 / 12:54 pm

It really seems so easy to travel to East London hotel because of the proximity to the airports and train station. That is definitely a plus to all travellers.

• Miranda
      Author
      November 12, 2018 / 11:01 am

I agree, its a great hub to reach London airports and East London has so much to offer

10. November 10, 2018 / 12:05 pm

Wow this makes me want to go back to London. What a trendy and fun hotel and I always appreciate locally sourced foods.

11. November 10, 2018 / 5:11 am

That food is something I’d definitely post on my Instagram. Haha. Nice post! This makes me want to visit United Kingdom even more!

12. November 10, 2018 / 1:17 am

What an absolutely gorgeous looking hotel. It seems like such a great place to go and stop when you are visiting London as well. I will have to keep it in mind.

13. November 10, 2018 / 1:17 am

The food at this hotel looks so delicious. I would love to one day visit London

14. November 9, 2018 / 1:15 pm

You must have been stalking me because I am literally looking at London Hotels as we speak! Come on, own up! I’ve got a few trips planned over the next couple of months and I can spend hours looking because I am quite particular but don’t live in London, so it’s hard to know where to start. Great recommendation for those Stansted flights!

Kat x

15. November 9, 2018 / 10:32 am

I have never been to East London before, this looks like a great place to stay if I ever do go though x

16. November 9, 2018 / 8:23 am

It sounds like it is in the perfect location. Bethnal Green has a brilliant flower market on Columbia Road and the whole place is very trendy now.

17. November 8, 2018 / 10:52 pm

These are all great reasons to love that hotel. Proximity to both airports and train stations is a big advantage and the bigger rooms will appeal to families. It sounds like a great hotel and I’m glad you had a good stay!

18. November 8, 2018 / 10:14 pm

I have stayed in this hotel and now when travelling to London I wouldn’t stay anywhere else. The 7 reasons you have given I can 100% agree with and are why I continue to go back there year after year.

19. November 8, 2018 / 5:26 pm

These are all great reasons to love the hotel, and I think the more space would be my big plus. I don’t like rooms where there is no space or you are tripping over your bags

20. November 8, 2018 / 1:26 pm

When I travel to London I always get so overwhelmed at hotel choices so it’s always great to get good recommendations. The food looks delicious too!

21. November 8, 2018 / 10:47 am

This does look like a trendy hotel and that food looks lovely. I always like food to be locally sourced where possible. It makes such a difference.