Family Christmas Gift Guide #2018

Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness that’s why we curated our Family Christmas Gift Guide. Christmas in a non-religious way is all about spending time together as a family. To most of us family is not an important thing but rather it is everything.

Our family (like most others) are composed of a child and a few adults but we all live far apart. Regardless Christmas is a time of celebration and having presents don’t hurt either. Our Family Christmas Gift Guide is based on our family and we hope it gives you some ideas.

Family Christmas Gift Guide

As today is the last Friday of November and our gift guide is coming to an end. Last week we shared Fashion Christmas Gift Guide for Men and shared some interesting ideas. We are ending the series with the Family Christmas Gift Guide in which we will introduce collaborating brands.

Our family’s long tradition involves watching Christmas movies from December first through to the New Year. For every movie, popcorns are essential and the Popcorn Shed has every imaginable taste covered. I was fortunate enough to be sent several flavours and honestly cannot pick just one.

After all the Christmas shenanigans have died down, I do enjoy a nice drink of something refreshing. I have recently been introduced to Jacked – Brand New Wine that I am eager to try. Jacked is a new option for anyone who finds the process of buying wine intimidating, confusing or boring in general.

Family Christmas Gift Guide – Personalized

Don’t know about your family but after we’ve munched down the Christmas lunch, its nap time. At the beginning of December, I always purchase new bedding that I used at Christmas. It’s my own little weird tradition, this year I got some Personalised Cushion from The Gift Experience.

During Christmas, most families come together and spend Christmas Day together doing all sorts. One thing I love to do is write done things I want to accomplish before the end of the year. I have loads of planners and this year I have added a Personalised Planner from TOAD Diaries.

In our family, though presents are nice there are never at the top of things we are thankful for. It doesn’t, however, mean we don’t like receiving them, just we have our priorities sorted. We would love to hear about some of your Family Christmas Gift Guide ideas. Have you started purchasing any gifts?

Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness that's why we curated our Family Christmas Gift Guide. Christmas in a non-religious way is all about spending time together as a family. To most of us family is not an important thing but rather it is everything.

1. Dec 6, 2018 / 1:05 pm

I like the personalized gits the most, so I’m mstarting to plan on things to buy with personalized names printed on each gift. Great selections for family gifts!

2. Bindu Thomas
    Dec 6, 2018 / 9:23 am

I love the way the Popcorn looks. And I love the idea of personalized pillow. Sounds great.

3. Kay
    Dec 6, 2018 / 2:58 am

Thanks for the ideas. I have so much shopping left to do before Christmas.

4. Dec 5, 2018 / 4:56 pm

Love these! Can’t believe December has come around so quickly!

5. Dec 5, 2018 / 12:14 pm

Delicious popcorn and cosying up for a festive film sounds like my idea of a perfect family afternoon.

6. Dec 5, 2018 / 12:50 am

Holy moly that popcorn sounds amazing!!! A flavor for every day of the week – sign me up!

7. Dec 4, 2018 / 9:19 pm

Oooh I love the look of that popcorn, never heard of that brand before – will have to get some for christmas for the family x

8. Dec 4, 2018 / 6:55 pm

I love giving food gifts for presents. My favorite one is pinon coffee.

9. Dec 4, 2018 / 5:41 pm

Not sure if my original post went through but I do love the festive music and movies of the season! We start right after Thanksgiving. I have already bought all of the larger ticketed items that sell out early and now have the smaller items that I am currently getting.

10. Dec 4, 2018 / 5:26 pm

Festive movies and music during the month of December. I already started to get the gifts that are most likely to sell out before December. Now I am just working on the little things.

11. Dec 4, 2018 / 5:09 pm

I love the Popcorn Shed idea and the personalized pillow!! Those are such good ideas!!

12. Dec 4, 2018 / 11:02 am

This screams a festive movie night in – Popcorn and also a personalised pillow – yesss xx

13. Dec 3, 2018 / 7:01 pm

I like the idea of a personalised pillow – personalised gifts are my favourite to give, as they are so thoughtful and special 🙂

14. Dec 3, 2018 / 1:44 pm

I have almost got all of the family presents sorted which I’m so happy about as now I can focus on the bigger picture!

15. Dec 3, 2018 / 1:41 pm

I feel like I need to get a move on. The month is going quickly already! We try and give meaningful gifts and not spend a fortune.