Over the last couple of years I have noticed change in my skin, as we get older our skins start to lose some of its elasticity and with the western diets that most of us are more than happy to partake in has helped lend a hand to how fast our skin is ‘getting older’ not to mention the environmental factors but thats a story for another day. Today I wanted to touch on how I am taking care of my facial skin and I have noticed works and doesn’t work for me. During the summer I shared with you my New and Improved nightly routine, this new and improved routine has moved into my day time routine too. I have been open about how I never really took that much interest in what products I am using so long as they work but since I started blogging this has changed and improved I dare say. The changes have made to my face routines have been exactly what the doctor ordered, for my nightly routine I have added the 540 titanium needles derma roller which helps revitalise my face at night along side the vitamin c face serum. For my day time routine I have added the Pore & Line minimizing hydrator and the Sonic cleanse brush.
The SONICLEAR sonic cleanse brush is the latest addition to my day time routine, the brush when used correctly aims to get deep into your pores to help give a clean and fresh look to the user. I have mentioned previously that I used to use the small exfoliator brush from the Body shop but that brush is at a disadvantage in that its manual and can hardly penetrate the deep facial pores. I love the soniclear because it unclogs my pores and also is a good tool to help remove make-up which has penetrated into your pores. With this brush it’s encouraged that you remove the makeup with wipes before using the soniclear brush. I found this sonic brush to have the following qualities and disadvantages;
- The charger felt like a state of the art product, love the uniqueness of it it’s not your everyday charger and its wireless charging on another level.
- The packaging and presentation was amazingly done.
- Easy to use
- Sonic vibrations which helps achieve that beautiful skin faster than manual brush
- Leaves the skin feeling thoroughly cleaned and alive
- The instruction booklet is nicely written with all the questions you could come up with in terms of its use, care and maintenance.
- Came with spare brush head and cover
- The price is £63.95 unlike the retail price of £149, this is an investment that is cheaper than a visit to the spa or a face lift.
- The charging time of 10 hours before first use is too long, though I did it felt a bit annoyed I had to wait a day before I could use.
- The soniclear brush head was slightly shedding, which I think is normal for a few uses.
I have enjoyed using this brush and you can purchase your very own from Amazon using by clicking on the widget above. Because I have the derma roller and now this sonic cleanse brush I am pacing myself of when I use them. I try to space them out so if I use the brush on Sunday night then I will not use the soniclear until the Tuesday morning so I give my face a chance to recover from the derma roller which boosts and stimulate collagen production to give the youthful appearance. The soniclear gives you the professional microdermabrasion without the skin sensitivity or discolouration, it rids of aging lines and makes the face feel fresh and looks younger and who doesn’t want a youthful and younger looking skin?
Do you use a sonic cleanse brush or something similar? What is your face routine and how has it changed over the years? What works for you?