It’s that time of the month again where I show my appreciation for the many sponsors that have worked with me in the past but more especially the ending month. February was such a slow month for me in terms of sponsorship and also has put me off working with some PR companies. One thing I am very firm and clear about before I work with any company is what my payment policies are and I encourage open discussion to begin with so we (myself and sponsor) are aware what to expect from one another.
With that being said, here are wonderful sponsors I had the privilege of working with in February (** via PR) and hope to work with again in the near future.
- Wishlist granted – Last week I was contacted by a PR company on behalf of House of Fraser to choose any dress(s) which add up to £30 might not seem like much but it totally was, I had a wishlist of some dresses I wanted to pick up once I stop spending all on money on booking weekend getaways so this opportunity came at the right time. The three dresses that I picked up where about £10 each, I order them Thursday and Friday they arrived which was totally awesome and last week I spent the entire week trying them out for work.
- Why it pays to shop early for a prom dress and On trend for Prom 2016, I have mentioned many a time that I never went to any of my proms (year 10 nor year 13) instead I spent time at home curled up with a good book and some hot chocolate which I still feel was the best decision for me. For the parents how there who are shopping for their daughters, nieces and even nephews prom dress or suite (respectively) check out these posts for where to start.
- Business as usual in the corporate world, working in the corporate world has brought about so many benefits for me that I did not even know would be possible with 9-5 workers. Most companies these days do not have offices instead they list there homes out as their ‘office registered’ address making it easier for the employees to work from their homes. Though not the case with my company, we have our own offices but we also have the flexibility of working from home or remote locations (with approval of course). There also organisations out there whose business is lending office space be it for a few hours or days and it’s a lucrative business especially these day and if your let offices and can provide the basics that an office requires even better plus if you added in provision of food services then you’ve struck gold as companies are more likely to use your building for business when everything is in one or within walking distance.
- The Morning after pill: Myths debunked – I know for some this was a touchy subject and I guess it was geared more to the younger generation than the 20 something and above readership that I have. I myself learnt quite a lot for this collaborative post obviously there were some things which are honestly common sense but then again common sense is not as common as people make it out to be.
- Kilimanjaro your way up – One of my big travel dream is to climb Kilimanjaro one day in the near future, you always read about people climbing or is it hiking up to the summit of Everest or Kilimanjaro, like my new-found love for exploring European countries I don’t want to just read about it I want to live it and hope in the near future I will. There some amazing companies out there offering inclusive packages from flights, hotels plus hike up the mountain to just the hike or hotel and hike which I think is pretty awesome.
These are some awesome sponsors that I worked with in February 2016 and hoping to work with them again in the future. I wanted to say this in case you didn’t know already but thank you to every reader that graces my blog, thank you to every sponsor that works with me or plans to work with me, thank you for trusting me and I blog to put the word out there about your product(s).