London Venues you might be surprised you can hire

London is an iconic city to visit and should be on everyone’s bucketlist to see it at least once. I am fortunate to be able to live so close to it but far enough not to be distracted by its business. We all know London like other major cities is an expensive city and for the most part with good reason. When thinking about things to do in London, you could cruise on the Thames and see many sites. Or you could just take some town and explore the city on foot with no expenses. But what if you’re looking to host a party or better yet find a venue affordable for your budget? There are many venues that many people didn’t know can be hired, for the right price.

On the blog I will share which are budget friendly and which are {or you can “go out to town with“} expensive. Whilst some of these might be expensive it does depend on what you want to get out of your venue.

Budget Friendly London Venues

The Driver, an elegant boutique boasting three floors and a roof terrace to open budget friendly venues. The venue can hold up to a 100 people depending on the chosen space with the roof terrace holding up to 30 people. Depending on which floor you hire, there is a £250+ deposit (info accurate on date of this post). Having read through the reviews The Driver seems like an amazing place to hire for private events such as birthdays.

Whilst the Maker Wharf caters more to businesses small and large, it does have an awesome events hall which is spacious and has high ceilings. The space can be transformed into the event you desire but only offers 60 chairs and 10 tables. Definitely consider this divest venue for your next business conference or even wedding reception.

london venues

Expensive Exceptional London Venues

Now when you want to go all out and find the perfect venue for your next milestone celebration {wedding} then think Ultimate Experience. I think every milestone should be celebrated in style, either go big or go home {I like home too} and live a little. Whilst the weather is not currently pleasant, thinking about summer party venues in london might cheer you up.  I know I love nothing more than attending parties especially summer parties because everything is just perfect.

The Foundling Museum is definitely an exceptional London venue because it offers something different to others. You don’t only get to experience an awesome place in the museum but can also check out the art galleries. It’s a haven for art lovers or those wishing to embrace the philanthropist life of The Foundling Museum.

Which venue or service would you consider hiring?

1. May 2, 2017 / 5:17 am

The Driver looks like an incredible venue. I would love to host a party at their roof terrace, overlooking the city.

2. MeetaK
    May 1, 2017 / 10:03 am

I love London and try to visit once a year – it’s such a melting pot of different cultures and styles. A few awesome tips here – will be checking them out on my next trip!

3. May 1, 2017 / 7:38 am

I would love to visit London. I probably wont be hosting an event in London but you never know but these places sounds great!

4. My Teen Guide
    April 28, 2017 / 12:29 pm

Thanks for the information. I always thought you need a ton of money to visit London, but it is not true! There are budget friendly venues to stay and / or hold a party in without breaking the bank.

5. Mars
    April 28, 2017 / 10:56 am

London is on my bucketlist. Thanks for sharing a glimpse of London. I want also to experience the venues there. What a beautiful city.

6. Annemarie LeBlanc
    April 28, 2017 / 9:32 am

My cousin lives in London. I am sure he knows about these places, he’s just not telling me. Haha. Anyway, thanks for the information. It lifted the stigma of London being expensive.

7. Donna
    April 28, 2017 / 8:25 am

Oh gosh what a fab idea that would be, I would absolutely love to hold an event there!

8. David Elliott
    April 28, 2017 / 7:39 am

London was such a beautiful city. Between the venues you suggested I honestly wouldn’t know how to choose between them.

9. Tiffany La Forge
    April 28, 2017 / 7:12 am

These venues are so gorgeous! The Driver looks stunning. I love how bright and sunny that room is! 🙂

10. Maurene Cab
    April 28, 2017 / 12:38 am

We’ve been planning to visit London this fall. I’d love to learn more about this place. Thanks for your post.

11. Marysa
    April 27, 2017 / 11:52 pm

That would be so fun to rent one of these places for an event. What a dream to be able to plan something special in London!

12. tasnas
    April 27, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Ohhh, The Driver looks gorgeous. I have friends in London that host events and I am sharing this with them!

13. Pam
    April 27, 2017 / 7:52 pm

These sound like great venues for people wanting to hold a celebration or event in London! I know some friends who recently got married in London!

14. April 27, 2017 / 7:16 pm

That is the most darling table setting I’ve seen. It just screams SPRING!
    I wish that we had quaint little places like that around here. It’s just adorable.

15. Jennifer Hazel Quisenberry
    April 27, 2017 / 7:04 pm

I used to live in London, and still have many friends there. I’ll be sure to pass it on. We usually have our gatherings in SoHo.

16. April 27, 2017 / 6:53 pm

I would love to visit London one day! It’s amazing how many things there are to try in your own hometown without even leaving the country, too.

17. TaraTeaspoon
    April 27, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Oh isnt’ it amazing the great resources you have with a little investigating. That’s so nice of you to put it all in one place!

18. April 27, 2017 / 6:00 pm

Oh I bet it is amazing getting to set up your own even in the big city! These sound like some great venues as well to look into using.

19. tara pittman
    April 27, 2017 / 5:44 pm

To have an event in London would be awesome! Thanks for the info

20. Jeanette
    April 27, 2017 / 2:42 pm

At some point I would love to go check out London. My sister-in-law does a lot with weddings and she travels quite a bit so I will have to tell her about these venues in London.

21. April 27, 2017 / 2:07 pm

How cool! I’d want to do that cruise on the Thames. It sounds wonderful.

22. Geekdad248
    April 27, 2017 / 1:52 pm

I’ve always wanted to fly across the pond and visit London. My wife went before we met and doesn’t want to go back so I don’t know if that will ever be a reality though. Being able to plan out an economical trip might help my case.

23. April 27, 2017 / 1:31 pm

This is great because you otherwise, would only learn about these places through event planners. So I’m wondering if going directly makes these places more affordable. I’m supposed to go to London for a wedding next year & their goal is for us to stay in a castle … so rather curious about all this.

24. Robin Rue
    April 27, 2017 / 12:39 pm

These are all so beautiful. It is super helpful for people in Europe to know their options if they want to rent one of these out.

25. Candy Kage
    April 27, 2017 / 12:32 pm

The venues look beautiful and the tables are beautiful. Since I live in the United States I won’t be using these, but for anyone else living in London they have some great choices.