{Men’s Fashion} The Topman Wishlist

Topman like Topshop is one of those stores that you love to hate with a passion, circle of life. When you find something you like it’s either not available in your size or colour you want. But over the years things have improved in that, store assistants can immediately tell you stock availability and location. Both my siblings love to shop in Topshop and Topman so I thought I share the Topman wishlist for a dearest brother.

topman wishlist

The Topman Wishlist

With winter on its way, it is important to start thinking of buying warmer clothing but we also love stylish pieces. As I have mentioned on several occasions on the blog, not all men love to shop. But with a little help even older folks like my dad start to enjoy shopping for clothes. The items listed in the Topman Wishlist are some that my dearest brother is eyeing at the moment.

Topman for work

Everyone wants to dress smart and professional when it comes to work clothes. For millennial, it also has to be stylish and simple to throw together hence the sweatshirt and long sleeve. Black shoes are always a hit with almost every outfit so they are a safe item to have. When it comes to accessories for men I always think the fewer the better, a nice watch does the job.

Topman goes casual

I would describe my brother’s fashion sense as casual smart, he loves his smart pants paired with ankle boots. Last year we got him some lovely ankle boots which he now wears on dress down Fridays. With the weather turning cooler the ankle boots pair well with a nice sweater and smarty pants.

Topman goes denim

Another idea we had been wearing denim on denim and mix it up with a nice sweater {jumper}. I love denim on denim and mostly on men than women if I am honest. Mostly I think it’s because I am yet to master the art of dressing denim on denim. To complete the look we thought pairing denim on denim with a darker pair of ankle boots.
We hope the Topman wishlist has given you some style ideas or gift ideas for the men in your life. As mentioned already we have a love/hate relationship with Topman but we still love checking it out.
Topman might not be for everyone hence why we are including options like Boohooman and The Idle Man.
  • Boohoo man – a brainchild of Boohoo.com catering to men’s fashion including Big & Tall men in your life.
  • The Idle Man – an online shop born out of the desperate need for good fashionable clothing for me.
If none of the aforementioned is to your liking, check out the men’s fashion section on the blog.

1. jennifuchs
    October 19, 2017 / 10:07 pm

Great choices for Autumn! I haven’t been to Topshop in years.

2. Newcastle Family Life
    October 19, 2017 / 10:06 am

I haven’t been in Topshop for years, what a great selection of clothes you have selected from Topman. x

3. October 19, 2017 / 8:30 am

Nice selection, the perfect choices for autumn, I’ll be sending this on to the man in my life!

4. October 18, 2017 / 11:46 pm

Yea, this is pretty HOT. I showed/shared with my husband and he is loven those ankle boots. GREAT selection girl!!!

5. Lynn White
    October 18, 2017 / 10:14 am

I love all these choices. Even better that I could wear them to work! Great Fall colors.

6. Jayne
    October 18, 2017 / 9:25 am

Awesome choices. I love shopping at topman.
    (hubby helping out)

7. Leigh Anne Borders
    October 18, 2017 / 4:07 am

This look like some cool outfits. I think the men in my life would enjoy these pieces.

8. Ickle Pickle
    October 17, 2017 / 9:34 pm

What great choices – my teen son would love a lot of these. Kaz

9. Erin Ek Rush
    October 17, 2017 / 9:17 pm

Great picks – I love those ankle boots.

10. Shannon Graham
    October 17, 2017 / 8:21 pm

My husband really liked some of these things. I might have to add them to his wishlist.

11. Vyjay Rao
    October 17, 2017 / 2:15 pm

Topman seems to have something for every mood. From casual to a more formal. Looks really promising.

12. Talya Stone
    October 17, 2017 / 1:44 pm

I love those olive coloured jeans I think my partner would love those! Loving the Autumn fashion for fellas.

13. Kristine Nicole Alessandra VA
    October 17, 2017 / 1:15 pm

My husband’s birthday is coming up and although I know he does not want anything for his birthday, will still check out some items from Topman. I like their style and quality.

14. Battlemum
    October 17, 2017 / 12:09 pm

I’ve actually been a fan of both Topshop and Topman and often buy my teenage nephew things in Topman. Hubby isn’t a fan at all though, but I’m not sure why!

15. Jenni Grainger
    October 17, 2017 / 11:52 am

I like that grey jumper, I always forget to look in Topman when i am looking for my partner

16. Tracy Morgan
    October 17, 2017 / 9:34 am

I always loved Topshop (until the sizes suddenly became too small for me. Not sure what happened there?! haha) but didn’t have much to do with Topman. However, my soon to be 13 year old would look fabulous in those jeans and boots! Maybe I need to pop in for a look!

17. Lisa (www.irishbabyfairy.com)
    October 17, 2017 / 9:00 am

I always forget about Topman when buying for the hubbie as we’ve no store nearby. You’ve shared some lovely pieces, I may have to have a look at them online now!

18. October 17, 2017 / 3:12 am

Topman sounds like an amazing go-to brand for all things for the Mr. I would definitely be checking them out! Thanks for sharing!

• October 17, 2017 / 7:59 am

You’re most welcome and thanks for stopping by

19. Lori Who Needs A Cape?
    October 17, 2017 / 3:01 am

There’s definitely some items that I can see my 18 yr old son wearing. My husband on the other hand is a creature of habit, his wishlist is fairly standard.

• October 17, 2017 / 7:59 am

Hahaha your hubby sounds like typical man but they have there moments. I love Topman because it does cater to almost all age ranges and sizes

20. October 17, 2017 / 2:11 am

These are definitely some stylish looks for men. The ankle boots are going to go really well with a sweater and some slightly dressy pants.

21. October 17, 2017 / 12:50 am

I love that selection of clothing. My husband is due for a new wardrobe so Ill look into some of these options.

22. October 16, 2017 / 11:29 pm

Your brother is going to be one stylish dude if he follows your suggestions. I love the stonewashed denim jacket.

• October 17, 2017 / 8:00 am

Thanks Ana, mostly i try to emulate him in style because he’s a stylish little bugger lol

23. Laura Dove
    October 16, 2017 / 6:55 pm

Fab selection of clothes! My husband would love all of these, Topman has some really great pieces!

24. Jinzo_2400
    October 16, 2017 / 6:00 pm

That is a nice selection of clothes,I’m sure your brother will be happy with what you will buy him.

25. Rachel Akers
    October 16, 2017 / 5:32 pm

I’m with you. I feel like I have not yet mastered wearing denim on denim.

• October 17, 2017 / 8:03 am

Glad I am not the only one, thanks luv I am sure we will master it soon enough

26. Jeanette
    October 16, 2017 / 5:03 pm

I would love for my husband to dress like this. Everything you have on this list is something I think I need to buy him for Christmas. All of it would make him look so handsome.

27. Lisa Marie Heath
    October 16, 2017 / 4:29 pm

This actually looks like what you would find in my boyfriends closet! He loves casual but put together.

28. Heather @ Kraus House Mom
    October 16, 2017 / 4:21 pm

I love all of these looks. My husband HATES to shop, he will not try anything on. I have to wing it when I buy him clothes.

29. Candy Kage
    October 16, 2017 / 3:36 pm

Great looking wish list with tons of different items to choose from. Anyone would be happy to receive and of them.

30. October 16, 2017 / 2:35 pm

What some absolutely awesome choices I am loving the teal shirt, wonder if I could talk Ash into wearing something like that.

31. October 16, 2017 / 1:20 pm

These are some great choices. I don’t do the denim on denim thing, but I do love my jeans and t-shirts. My husband basically wears the same. Only we can’t do the ripped jeans trend, because it seems odd to walk around in torn pants.

32. Robin Rue
    October 16, 2017 / 11:33 am

That watch tho! I love everything you have here, but that watch is just plain gorgeous. I want to get one for my hubs.

33. October 16, 2017 / 10:00 am

There’s some lovely items here, I love buying clothes for my other half and haven’t been in Topshop for ages x

34. October 16, 2017 / 2:47 am

I love when my husband dresses up. He looks so damn good. I am sure he thinks the same about me. It’s a rarity when we both dress up too, so we appreciate it so much more when we do! 😉