UncommonGoods for Valentine’s Day

UncommonGoods is an American company that specializes in unique and unusual gifts and a brand previously featured on here. We have a great opportunity to work with them previously and are happy to share Valentine’s Day Gifts. Valentine’s Day like Christmas is over commercialized but that doesn’t stop me from showing love to my loved ones. The point is, one must show love throughout the year and not just in February, that’s my point. Take your love to the cinema, for a meal or shopping every so often not just during Valentine’s Day.

Valentine's Day

Those who know me know how much I love personalised gifts, for me personalised gifts add the human touch. Not all gifts are created equal, I prefer practical but also unique gifts for my loved ones. If you’ve seen our Gifts of love for him, you will notice all are practical gifts. All the gifts we included in the guide are those that can use passed Valentine’s Day. But I also know we are all different, our partners are different and therefore want different things. Here are some different  Valentine’s Day Gifts for Boyfriends or maybe you’re after Inspirational Jewelry which would be sweet.

UncommonGoods for Valentine’s Day

I have spent some time on UncommonGoods using Sunny gift finder to search for the perfect gifts. Sunny is a new intelligent search tool recently introduced to make life much easier for the customers to find items. I love that it is suggests gifts based on your keywords you’re searching under and gives the results. Another thing to love is that you can use more than one keyword to search for items you want to buy.

For my UK readers, UncommonGoods ships to the UK without extra custom fees when your item arrives. This is such a big bonus as far as I am concerned, as not many companies do this. You just find yourself with a surprise bill when it’s time to collect your parcel.

Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner

As someone who won’t explicitly be celebrating Valentine’s Day, I felt it important to treat myself. Valentine’s Day can be a depressing time if you don’t have someone but it shouldn’t be. Whilst searching for things for my loved ones, Sunny suggested this long distance touch LED lamp. I love such cute types of lamps and this would match my bedroom a little too well. There are other unique items that I have seen and considering treating myself to, after all it counts as self-care.

There are so many unique items on UncommonGoods which would make perfect gifts for loved ones. Valentine’s Day and Galentine’s Day are coming up, you don’t have to be like everyone else. Get yourself and your loved ones something unique, practical and would be useful passed Valentine’s Day.

Have you ever heard of UncommonGoods? Will is be Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day? Any special person or plans?

*Sponsored post*

1. BohemianBabushka
    February 8, 2018 / 11:34 pm

Never went to the UncommonGoods site, though BB has heard good things about them. Gracias for the reminder. BB2U

2. Kita Bryant
    February 8, 2018 / 9:25 pm

I am so glad you showed me UncommonGoods. They are so classy and stylish.

3. Sara Welch
    February 8, 2018 / 9:24 pm

Some of their stuff is so nice! I really love the Himalayan rock salt.

4. Vyjay Rao
    February 8, 2018 / 12:28 pm

Gifts with a personalized touch are always good. I liked the look of the long distance touch LED lamp. It makes for a cute gift.

5. February 8, 2018 / 8:01 am

I LOVE Uncommon Goods! They have the coolest stuff!! I absolutely love those Himalayan Sea Salt Shot Glasses!!

6. Ida JT
    February 8, 2018 / 7:21 am

A unique name for a shop! Valentine’s is approaching very soon. I love the color of the lamps – turquoise! I’m sure there are many more items that are appropriate for every occasion.

7. Our Family World
    February 8, 2018 / 7:17 am

Just as their name implies, UncommonGoods is the place to find unique items you can’t find anywhere else. Those Himalayan salt shot glasses are awesome. I need to get a set of them. What a cool way to serve Tequila!

8. February 8, 2018 / 3:02 am

I just adore the idea of Himalayan salt shot glasses. Margaritas will never be the same. Sign me up for those!

9. Pam
    February 8, 2018 / 12:46 am

Those long distance touch lamps are so cool. What a neat way to stay connected to a loved one far away.

10. Tomi_C
    February 7, 2018 / 9:53 pm

I’ve ordered from Uncommon Goods in the past and I love that you’re always able to find a unique gift. I’ll have to check out the Sunny gift finder next time I visit. Haven’t narrowed down what I’m getting my sweetie for Valentine’s Day just yet.

11. February 7, 2018 / 5:58 pm

I love Uncommon goods, they have amazing home decor items! I always struggle with what to get my husband for Valentines day but I never thought to shop here for him, they have a bunch of great items!

12. February 7, 2018 / 3:50 pm

UncommonGoods has such unique gifts! I’m spending Galentine’s Day with a bunch of my girlfriends and I know they’d love these beautiful lamps. As for Valentine’s Day, that’s my dogs birthday so that day is all about him lol <3

13. February 7, 2018 / 3:36 pm

My husband and I don’t do gifts for Valentine’s Day, instead we get our kids gifts. However, these are all really great ideas, and ones that I’d purchase without the holiday.

14. Heather
    February 7, 2018 / 2:28 pm

I think the touch lamps are the greatest ideas ever, especially when you’re not with loved ones.

15. February 7, 2018 / 1:21 pm

I just love this company! I’ve found so many cool things from them. I could use one of those touch lamps.

16. Candy Kage
    February 7, 2018 / 12:38 pm

The personal touch always makes any gift giving special. Means you took the time and really care about that person. These are beautiful lamps.

17. valmg
    February 7, 2018 / 12:25 pm

I’ve never seen Himalayan Salt glasses before. They look so pretty, I love the swirly pattern!