{Monthly Series} November 2018 Goals

November 2018 Goals are part of the monthly goal-setting series where I share my intentions for the month. At the start of each month, I take some time to think of things I want to accomplish. Being a go orientated person, I love mapping out the month to have direction and purpose.

As I sat down to write the November 2018 goals, it got me thinking about 2018 and my intentions. In some aspects of my life, I have been intentional in things that I do. I have intentionally been scheduling me-time so I can carve out what self-care means to me.

November 2018 Goals

I am a strong believer in that, if you set goals for your life, you need to make time to review them. This is why, at the beginning of every new month, I sit down and review the previous month’s goals. That set’s a tone for how I am proceed in the new month and what I want to accomplish.

Recap of October 2018 Goals

Start every new month as a clean slate, review the past and recap on what went well and what didn’t. Then strategize for the new month and work differently so as not to repeat the same mistakes. Here is a recap of the October 2018 Goals;

• Monthly personal time and Self-care, SUCCESSglad to have prioritised self-care throughout the busy month of October
  • Continue to save little by little for the mortgage, SUCCESSslowly but surely I am making strides on my mortgage fund
  • Share more local adventures, SUCCESSdone a few visits; The Vyne Estate, Ickworth.
  • Reach out to more brands for possible collaborations, SUCCESSreached out to travel brands and collaborating with them all.

If there was one thing I would count as being truly successful was brand outreach. I pushed my fear aside and sent proposals to tourism boards I am travelling to this month. Thankfully, all of them said yes and now I have planned itineraries to fulfil and will share that on the blog.

November 2018 Goals

November 2018 Goals

November, the last month of autumn but the beginning of a new adventure. It is time to take risks and do the unexpected, this is what I hope my November will be. Every single month, I put my thinking cap on and plot my next move and plan my next adventures.

For the November 2018 Goals, here is what I am plotting;

• Travel – I am visiting Bremen, Salzburg, Zagreb and Gdansk this month alone. Every single week, I am travelling abroad.
  • Local Adventures – Explore National Trust Properties
  • Christmas Gifts and Guides – Start shopping for the family and write guides on the blog
  • Monthly Personal time – need a media detox

November looks to be one busy month ahead, I am excited for all the travels to occur. One thing I am most looking forward to is my nephew turning 6 this year. Can’t believe how big he is already, it feels like it was just born yesterday.

November 2018 Goals

November is not only the end of Autumn but the month to be thankful for everything positive in our lives. I am looking forward to making the most of what’s left of Autumn.

1. November 15, 2018 / 11:06 am

Ohhh I absolutely love the idea of setting a few personal goals each month. Good luck with your November goals lovey!

2. November 14, 2018 / 5:36 pm

I love looking at other peoples monthly targets as it really makes me think of what i want to achieve in the month ahead 🙂

3. November 13, 2018 / 5:45 pm

You have a busy month coming up, I took Tilly to Bremen and she loved it. Did you go to see the musicians of Bremen?

• Miranda
      Author
      November 14, 2018 / 9:36 am

I did and was intrigued by the story and superstition about them too.

4. November 12, 2018 / 9:45 pm

Congrats on reaching out to brands and getting some good collabs from it, sometimes you need to put yourself out there x

5. November 12, 2018 / 9:41 pm

You’re goals are always so relatable! I need to write my monthly goals down today before the month ends!

6. November 12, 2018 / 8:30 pm

I love the idea of setting goals like this – I’m jealous that you’re travelling every week, that’s the dream!

7. Moipone
    November 5, 2018 / 6:02 pm

Bookmarked I am gonna start setting monthly goals. Thanks for the inspiration.

8. Hannah MArie
    November 5, 2018 / 12:04 pm

It feels relieving to have a plan and having it properly excecuted. Your November seems to be hectic. Wish you the best of luck and experiences.

9. November 5, 2018 / 11:07 am

I usually set yearly goals, I should start setting monthly goals. I hope you get to complete all your goals and dreams 🙂

10. November 5, 2018 / 3:51 am

Thanks for sharing your goals for November. I love setting goals too.

11. November 5, 2018 / 2:01 am

I’m jealous of all the traveling that you get to do. I think it’s great you are going to be able to get away with the social media.

12. November 4, 2018 / 6:55 pm

Your goals look so awesome: much travel is definitely a goal for me too although more of my goals including some serious work on the blog before the year ends. Anyway, can’t wait to read your travel stories.

13. Amanda maguire
    November 4, 2018 / 5:53 pm

I’ve mever thought of actually having goals. That sounds so stupid lol. But I mean that I actually set out to achieve. Not just “ah I hope that happens”. Love this idea. Good luck in all your goals ♥️

14. November 4, 2018 / 9:26 am

I’m totally in for setting goals but I don’t think I can make it as a monthly thing like you. I think you can a very pro-active person and very organize too. I do try to set quarterly goals but half of the time I don’t make it due to family or work or (may be just an excuse after all…LOL).
    BTW, so envy you with go travel abroad every week. You must experience and learn so much with different cultures, food, people… such an exciting life you live.

15. November 4, 2018 / 8:33 am

I want to travel too this month, I love how you set goals for each month. Need to do this also x

16. November 4, 2018 / 1:25 am

I usually set yearly goals, but I love the idea of monthly goals. Recapping at the end of the month is a good way to keep oneself on track too!

17. November 3, 2018 / 11:22 pm

I like your idea of setting monthly goals! I should look to do this. Good luck with your trips and blogging about them. I can’t wait to read about them.

18. November 3, 2018 / 8:16 pm

Self Care is always a goal of mine. It really helps ease my anxiety. I need to take a look at what I want this month

19. Krish
    November 3, 2018 / 5:18 pm

Planning ahead and working to achieve the set aims makes life simpler and better…Self discipline is finally what helps in achieving set goals..

20. November 3, 2018 / 4:51 pm

I hope you hit all of your goals! I believe you can!

21. November 3, 2018 / 4:21 pm

This is awesome! So happy for you! I haven’t reached out to any tourism boards yet because of so many reasons (or excuses). I have been to Salzburg and that place is one of my favorites. I will be looking out for your posts! Good luck on your goals this month!

22. November 3, 2018 / 10:45 am

Oh you sound like you have some exciting adventures coming up this month with all your travel adventures! Well done on achieving everything last month

23. November 3, 2018 / 10:10 am

Hun, your november goals are really great. My goals are to work work and work.

24. November 2, 2018 / 8:05 pm

Wow you sound like you are doing so well! I need to reach out to brands more often. Useless. Enjoy yourself ! X

25. November 2, 2018 / 7:34 pm

Oh my, November is going to be a very busy month for you. We’ve one trip this month but the big one is next month. Happy travels, I’ll look forward to reading about them!

26. November 2, 2018 / 6:39 pm

This is a really great idea to have monthly goals! It sounds like you have a busy month ahead – totally jealous of your travel plans! Have a great month x

27. November 2, 2018 / 5:54 pm

Wow those are some great goals for the month ahead, I’m very envious of your fantastic travel plans, have a great time.

28. November 2, 2018 / 4:37 pm

I love this idea! I must do this myself, it sounds like a great way to keep track of what is working for you 🙂

29. November 1, 2018 / 10:15 pm

Fab goals for November! I really hope you achieve them all – I have no doubt that you will!

30. November 1, 2018 / 5:01 pm

I love setting goals. I used to also do so on my own blog, but I now write it in my diary. I’ve been on a social media detox for a while now and love it! Thanks for sharing!

Victoria | http://www.spokenreveries.co.uk