November 2018 Goals are part of the monthly goal-setting series where I share my intentions for the month. At the start of each month, I take some time to think of things I want to accomplish. Being a go orientated person, I love mapping out the month to have direction and purpose.
As I sat down to write the November 2018 goals, it got me thinking about 2018 and my intentions. In some aspects of my life, I have been intentional in things that I do. I have intentionally been scheduling me-time so I can carve out what self-care means to me.
I am a strong believer in that, if you set goals for your life, you need to make time to review them. This is why, at the beginning of every new month, I sit down and review the previous month’s goals. That set’s a tone for how I am proceed in the new month and what I want to accomplish.
Recap of October 2018 Goals
Start every new month as a clean slate, review the past and recap on what went well and what didn’t. Then strategize for the new month and work differently so as not to repeat the same mistakes. Here is a recap of the October 2018 Goals;
- Monthly personal time and Self-care, SUCCESS – glad to have prioritised self-care throughout the busy month of October.
- Continue to save little by little for the mortgage, SUCCESS – slowly but surely I am making strides on my mortgage fund
- Share more local adventures, SUCCESS – done a few visits; The Vyne Estate, Ickworth.
- Reach out to more brands for possible collaborations, SUCCESS – reached out to travel brands and collaborating with them all.
If there was one thing I would count as being truly successful was brand outreach. I pushed my fear aside and sent proposals to tourism boards I am travelling to this month. Thankfully, all of them said yes and now I have planned itineraries to fulfil and will share that on the blog.
November 2018 Goals
November, the last month of autumn but the beginning of a new adventure. It is time to take risks and do the unexpected, this is what I hope my November will be. Every single month, I put my thinking cap on and plot my next move and plan my next adventures.
For the November 2018 Goals, here is what I am plotting;
- Travel – I am visiting Bremen, Salzburg, Zagreb and Gdansk this month alone. Every single week, I am travelling abroad.
- Local Adventures – Explore National Trust Properties
- Christmas Gifts and Guides – Start shopping for the family and write guides on the blog
- Monthly Personal time – need a media detox
November looks to be one busy month ahead, I am excited for all the travels to occur. One thing I am most looking forward to is my nephew turning 6 this year. Can’t believe how big he is already, it feels like it was just born yesterday.
November is not only the end of Autumn but the month to be thankful for everything positive in our lives. I am looking forward to making the most of what’s left of Autumn.