Popcorn Shed is a family owned makers of vegetarian-friendly and Gluten-Free Gourmet Popcorn headquartered in London. The company was started by cousins who make irresistibly indulgent popcorn in their own garden shed. These Gluten Free Gourmet Popcorn are made by hand from locally sourced and from natural ingredients.
Everyone can agree that popcorn is a universal movie night snack and can be in any flavour. I have often wondered what certain flavours would taste like combined together. Now I don’t have to wonder no more has Popcorn Shed has gone and changed the status quo. This Gluten-Free Courment Popcorn is not only suitable for vegetarians but comes in cute packaging.
Honest Review of the
Gluten Free Gourmet Popcorn
Prior to being sent a nice Gluten-Free Gourmet Popcorn 7-shed pack, I hadn’t heard of Popcorn Shed before. Before I could agree to the collaboration I did a little research
Googled and loved what I saw. I often buy large packs of popcorn from M&S and have it as a snack most days.
It was, therefore, a no-brainer that I wanted to try their Gluten-Free Gourmet Popcorn. Especially since we had a 5-hour journey to Snowdonia coming up. I wanted something light to snack on during the drive that I would enjoy. Thanks to Popcorn Shed, I was able to try the following flavours
- Pop ‘N’ Choc – I do love chocolate and enjoyed this flavoured because it brought back some childhood memories. It had a smooth cocoa-infused caramel base.
- Salted Caramel – this was a favourite, sea-salted caramel popcorn topped with velvety, creamy Belgian milk chocolate.
- Pecan Pie – nutty, buttery, smooth caramel popcorn with added pecans give it a textural sensation and nutty crunch.
licious– a mixture of fruity tart raspberry and smooth rich dark chocolate.
- Butterly Nuts – The rich creamy peanut butter Caramel topped with real peanut halves.
- Sweet Cheesus – Indulgent real cheddar cheese and sweet, buttery caramel Gourmet Popcorn.
- Say Cheese – Deliciously rich, ripe and creamy mature cheddar popcorn is.
For as long as I can remember I have never liked cheese, I was sceptical trying the cheese flavour. The verdict is whilst I loved the cheese flavoured ones I would leave them out of my pack. Most importantly, I have several other flavours from their store that tick my fancy.
One flavour that I did not think I would like was the Pecan Pie since I am not big on pecans. I was utterly impressed by the combination and the taste it generated, definitely a favourite of mine.