{Christmas 2017 #giftideas} For Him

Christmas is a few weeks away and on A July Dreamer we are sharing ideas for different gifts. This week we are sharing gift ideas for him which your men in your life will love. In 2016, I shared this Fashion gift guide for him which was a huge hit with many of you. For 2015 Christmas gift guide for him I split into different categories for the men in my life. This year is no different, the focus is on the men in my life and hopefully this will be of help to you.

Buying presents for the family can sometimes be an expensive burden because we want to please. Sometimes drastic measures might be taken resulting in getting money in different ways including through *Northcash. Though this might not be the idea for many, its good just knowing it is an option. I am fortunate to have other means of getting the ultimate gifts for my family. Here is what I am hoping to get the men in my life.

{Christmas 2017 #giftideas} For Him

{Christmas 2017 #giftideas} For Him

I always say when it comes to buying presents for him, men can be quite hard to shop for. But it is not impossible, we all know our men very well so it is always best to go for practical gifts. I have always mentioned how important it is for me to give my father a gift of an experience. I think it is one of the best gifts one can offer a loved one though today we have other ideas.

• Coats – the weather has changed and it’s getting colder, a coat is a practical present. Not only will it keep them warm but it is a present they can wear after Christmas itself. I am a great advocate for presents which I can use past the big day itself and a coat is exactly that.
  • Suits – whilst not for everyone I know my brother and father love them. I have always mentioned how much I love a man in a suit. There is just something about smart *slim fitted suits that makes me giddy. A nicely fitted suit on a man brings out confidence of epic proportions.
  • Formal shoes – every man needs formal suits whether for a formal function or wedding. Whichever it is a formal pair of shoes is a must have, another practical item to give.
  • Accessories– One thing my father seems to go through like socks is belts and often buys new ones. We received these from Kinzd in the summer and he loves them big time. Hence why I think if you’re looking for strong belts as a present, consider Kinzd. Another item both my father and brother love is a good watch which is essential.

What items do you have on the list for the men in your life?

As a regular traveler myself I know the importance of a good travel bag like MAHI bag. For me it’s about having a strong bag that I can carry on my multiple trips. Whilst the men in my life don’t often travel having a nice sturdy and strong bag is important.

*Collaborative

1. Lesley Notton
    December 12, 2017 / 12:18 pm

OOOH! Thanks for this! Now I know what to buy my husband & 16 year old son! The t-shirt is cool and I love the jacket too!

2. CourtneyLynne Storms
    December 4, 2017 / 12:41 am

So many awesome gift ideas!!!!! My hubby is obsessed with shoes, so shoes are always a great gift option

3. December 3, 2017 / 6:18 pm

I want to buy a nice new coat for my hubby .The old one is getting a little weird looking.But he still insists its great!

4. December 2, 2017 / 9:58 am

I am with you there, this year obviously some brands have made it easier for me but I still need to get my dad something.

5. Ickle Pickle
    December 1, 2017 / 8:39 pm

These are all such great gift ideas. I have my sons and dad to buy for – teens boys are uber tricky!! Kaz

6. Maro Akamatra
    December 1, 2017 / 5:06 pm

Oh I love the Machi bag so much. I have a personalized one myself time to get Nick one!

7. Zena's Suitcase
    December 1, 2017 / 4:17 pm

I pretty much buy my OH clothes every year. It’s a safe option if you know their style

8. Sudip
    December 1, 2017 / 2:45 pm

That’s a great list of suggestions. The best part of it is that these gifts can be put into use.

9. Tracy Morgan
    December 1, 2017 / 12:41 pm

I never know what to buy for the men in my life, so difficult! Great tips to give me some ideas!

10. Emma, PathofPresence
    December 1, 2017 / 7:55 am

This is a lovely collection for his work routine. He will probably need a new coat & the one you have looks perfect!

11. Tasheena N. Womack
    December 1, 2017 / 5:10 am

Love these gift ideas. I still have to go shopping for the Mister and found a couple of items on your list that would be perfect for him.

12. Ola Broom
    December 1, 2017 / 12:12 am

These are great gifts for anytime of the year. My go to for men is always close.

13. Laura Dove
    November 30, 2017 / 10:17 pm

I think clothes are always a win for men, my husband is always happy with a nice shirt or belt!

14. My Money Cottage
    November 30, 2017 / 8:51 pm

I tend to go for clothes for my husband, he always seems to need them. Occasionally he’ll ask for aftershave. Oh, and he HAS to have chocolate at Christmas.

15. November 30, 2017 / 1:36 pm

These are some great selections. My husband is picky and probably wouldn’t wear any of these since he’s casual. He’s in the military so if it’s a formal event, he wears his uniform. Other than that, he’s in khakis and silly t-shirts. I usually get him silly t-shirts or military stuff for Christmas!