February 2017 Fashion Favourites

February 2017 Fashion Favourites is a 2nd Fashion roundup post of the year. I first started doing Fashion Favourites post in November of 2015 and it was such a huge hit I made it a regular monthly feature. Sharing Fashion ideas is something that I really love and find very therapeutic in a way. It doesn’t always involve shopping which is good but it’s a mood board for the future. Whilst my main focus is women’s fashion I have been dubbing a little into men’s Fashion too. As is always the case with the Fashion Favourites roundup post here is another glimpse of outfit ideas I shared in February.

February 2017 Fashion Favourites

Normally I am order of how I display the Fashion Favourites outfit ideas, this month its latest first.

Winter Fashion Capsule: Winter has been pretty cold of late and with so many travels to do, I put together a fashion capsule. As mentioned above I love nothing more than creating fashion moodboards to give ideas of my next outfit to wear or to share. There are ideas that don’t work for me but I know would work for others so I share them regardless. What I love about is it’s not restrictive, you can explore many options until your find your zing.

winter fashion capsule

True Colours: This is a true hit wonder kind of fashion post, I shared my love of mustard colour and how I style it. I have mentioned a few times on the blog, I am not particularly a mustard fun but it’s a beautiful colour. Most of us are scared of so many bright colours because we don’t know how to style them. I myself I am still learning the ropes of making the colour work for me. True colours outfit ideas does exactly that for me and I have happy to share with you all. true colours

Valentine’s Day Look: It would have been wrong not to share a Valentine’s day look outfit idea. Though I didn’t get to dress up for V-Day nor did I wish too. Sometimes I feel it’s important to look past certain life obstacles and just go with the flow. Sometimes just changing your view on certain situations can bring about much clarity and happiness.

Valentine's Day look

February is a short month so I was only able to share with you 3 outfit ideas. Which once of the three was your favourite and why? Do you like dressing up cute whether for functions or just because you felt like it?

Thanks for checking out my February 2017 Fashion Favourites.

1. March 3, 2017 / 9:02 pm

Ooh I adore that green coloured skirt with the bow – you have picked out some wonderful pieces here. I’m getting a bit sick of jumpers now though – Winter seems to be lasting forever this year.

2. March 3, 2017 / 11:48 am

I’m current living in jumpers. i can’t wait till its a bit warmer so i don’t have to wear coats. just jumpers

3. Angela Milnes
    March 2, 2017 / 7:11 pm

Such a great selection of items, I love the skirt and the bag was look lovely

4. Anamika Ojha
    March 2, 2017 / 4:05 am

You’ve selected some great pieces! My favorite is the 2nd Outfit. The mustard color creates such a signature style and gives a pop up to entire outfit!

5. Anthea
    March 1, 2017 / 10:15 pm

Such stylish collections. I particularly love the True Colours set. Just the type of outfit I would wear when I worked in the city. Very classy.

6. March 1, 2017 / 9:15 pm

Beautiful items. I love the winter capsule favourites, perfect to mix and match! 🙂

7. Harriet @ Toby&Roo
    March 1, 2017 / 8:42 pm

What gorgeous picks! I love that mustard jumper!

8. francesca
    March 1, 2017 / 5:28 pm

Lovely picks!! I love the mustard jumper in the winter section and the true colours selection looks so classy and lovely!

9. March 1, 2017 / 2:14 pm

Ooh I love a stripey jumper. And I have a pair of heeled UGGS that very like those Faux Fur Suede Ankle Boots <3

10. Emma Oxley
    March 1, 2017 / 2:09 pm

Mustard is a tough colour for me to wear but I really love that skirt. And I love the bag too – just a pop of colour to brighten up an outfit. Some great choices you’ve made here

11. February 28, 2017 / 8:49 pm

I love so many of the pieces you’ve picked out!

12. February 28, 2017 / 4:51 pm

The Valentines day outfit is my favourite. Those shoes are gorgeous. But I adored the mustard skirt with bow too.

13. February 28, 2017 / 10:41 am

loving the lemons and mustard shades , very eye catching

14. February 28, 2017 / 9:18 am

I love the winter capsule choices, you can’t go wrong with a nice jumper x

15. none
    February 28, 2017 / 7:14 am

Lovely choices. Fall is my favorite season!

16. Olivia Aragon
    February 28, 2017 / 3:51 am

These are great choices!! I love the jumpers even though I could never pull them off!! lol I’m too short and don’t have the body for it