{Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites June 2018

Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick to the same menu, always change it up. I love this quote as it speaks so much volume, fashion fits all. Don’t always focus on copying from others rather learn from them and create your own style. Put your own stamp on everything you were, there is only one you, own it.

Fashion Favourites June 2018

Every last Monday of the month I share all the fashion posts I shared throughout the ending month. With that I call it the Fashion Favourites monthly roundup, incase my readers missed the posts. This has been incredible series that I have loved but as the new month approaches, I am taking a new direction. I will still showcase the outfit ideas I put together but will rather share more of what I am loving.

{Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites June 2018

Fashion Favourites June 2018 edition is the sixth instalment for 2018 but 32nd article since its inception. Over the last 2+ years I have enjoyed doing this recap for my readers but change is coming. I want to focus on sharing what I am currently loving not just what I wrote about to be inclusive. Before I get to sharing some items I am loving, here is a recap of the Fashion Favourites June 2018.

One of the most popular races in the UK is Royal Ascot, it is a prestigious and grandest event. It is one which has a specific dress code dependent on which enclosure you’re attending. Thanks to Suits Direct we shared some tips on what to wear in each enclosure you are part of. These tips were focused on men’s fashion, What to wear to the races – Men’s Fashion.

what to wear to the races

Summer is well and truly under way, we thought we share Shoes for summer – Top 5 Summer Shoe Trends for 2018. We’ve been having such incredible weather in the UK sometimes we forgetting we are in the UK. It has been nice putting on summer shoes and enjoying the weather not stuffed in boots.

One thing that I has been absolutely amazing has been working with UK Lingerie an incredible company. I have had the opportunity to try out their lingerie and now their swimwear which I am absolutely loving. It is always nice to work with an incredible brand time and time again. I shared my recent purchases which are just a delight to have in my closet.

Favourite Summer Fashion Additions

Lastly, the lovely people at Modibodi sent me some period pants to try during that time of the month. I will be honest and say I was truly sceptical because I did not think it would work with my heavy flow. But alas it proved me wrong and I am loving it, check out my Ultimate Period Survival Guide; here I share some tips on how I manage my period.

Fashion Favourites June 2018 – New Direction!!!

Its has been incredible with all of these incredible brands which made up my Fashion Favourites June 2018. You can found out which other brands we collaborated with throughout the month of June. But before you dash off, here are some of the fashion favourites items I loved in June.

Fashion Favourites

Forever 21 pencil skirts – the weather has been incredible that I only want to dress in skirts or shorts. Often at work I wear dresses or trousers and rarely skirts but for the last three weeks it has been skirts ahoy. I bought the skirts 3 years ago in S.Korea and they are my best skirts ever, I can’t get enough.

H&M string tops – I love nothing more than wearing string tops in the summer wear and baring my shoulders. I have a bunch of string tops that I wear year round and a few that are summer favourites. You can not go wrong with a nice pair of string tops paired with shorts or jeans and trainers.

New Look flats – Over the last few years flats have been my best friends and wear them more than heels. I still love my heels and have a fair number but my flats are my go-to items as often I am driving in them. New Look has some nice pairs in a variety of colours and they are gorgeous.

I hope you like the new direction of the Fashion Favourites roundup post. It’s always nice to get feedback from my readers and fellow bloggers. What have you been loving lately?

1. July 5, 2018 / 1:54 am

Since, I am currently pregnant fashion and I are enemies. Although, I can hardly wait to go shopping after the baby is born.

2. Olga Zak
    July 4, 2018 / 7:35 am

Very nice roundup! I like different fashion styles. It sounds very interesting styles. Thanks for sharing.

3. Rosey
    July 4, 2018 / 12:59 am

Ripped jeans have been around awhile now. I thought they would come and go, but they really have sticktuitude.

4. July 3, 2018 / 10:59 pm

What a cool post! I love wearing flats, they are so versatile. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

5. July 3, 2018 / 8:27 pm

This is a great round up. I love reading about different fashion styles.

6. July 3, 2018 / 3:39 pm

Awesome roundup! I’d love to sport some new flats and some pencil skirts wouldn’t hurt.

7. Jessica Taylor
    July 3, 2018 / 2:28 pm

Great roundup! I’m a sucker for shorts and a good pair of flats!

8. Hannah Marie
    July 3, 2018 / 9:34 am

I went to FOREVER21 last week and bought myself one of their jumpsuits. It is perfect to my body type and I love wearing it at work..

9. Princess Quinn
    July 3, 2018 / 9:26 am

Well I have been loving to shop for maxi dresses. Summer is for dressing up and I am enjoying it. Just pair it up with flats and I am good to go.

10. Emma Riley
    July 3, 2018 / 9:07 am

Wow! You’ve shared some really lovely outfits. I like the dresses they are so pretty and the flats look so comfy to wear.

11. July 3, 2018 / 3:36 am

I like this kind of fashion! and I like the dress of forever 21 🙂 it makes you fabulous! thanks for sharing!

12. July 2, 2018 / 9:18 pm

New Look and H&M are my go to for fashion items! they do such great things! I love Forever 21 too although i have not been in ages!

13. July 2, 2018 / 9:07 pm

I love wearing shorts all summer. The short ones are my favorite to wear.

14. July 2, 2018 / 8:30 pm

I’ve been wearing lots of jeans and t-shirts over the summer. I also have capris. But skirts and shorts I don’t do a lot of only because some restaurants and stores blast their A/C, and then I’m freezing.

15. July 2, 2018 / 7:59 pm

String tops are awesome! Also, I’m super into pencil skirts. I found that with my body type, that’s the only flattering type of skirt. All these wonderful summer clothes!

16. July 2, 2018 / 7:25 pm

Flats are also my friends lately, I do love my heels but it’s been a while since I put them on. I think I will need to go back to them one day.

17. July 2, 2018 / 6:35 pm

Im not one to wear heels, so flats are my go to for everything lol! I actually need to grab a few things for my new job I will be starting soon too

18. Joanna
    July 2, 2018 / 6:19 pm

I do love wearing strips in summer as well. I have been to H&M last week actually, but didn’t end up buying anything from there. I did buy though some floral dresses from C&A.

19. July 2, 2018 / 2:55 pm

I live in flats I have to admit and had forgotten about New Look as a place to get a good pair I think I’m going to have to take a trip later on!

20. July 2, 2018 / 12:40 pm

I like to wear flats as well. It’s just so comfortable. those past few weeks the weather here decided to make a cruel joke on us, and even if it’s summer and usually as hot as possible, those weeks were full of rainy and cold days, so no dresses and skirts for me.

21. July 2, 2018 / 11:36 am

I really like your opening sentence 🙂
    Period Pants… that sounds interesting I normally just wear loose black clothes, will have to check this out.
    Will head to new look I’m always on the search for comfy new flats.

Karamel_KC