Bucketlist in Review ~ Travel Edit 3

Travel Edit 3 is a recap post of my 30B430 Bucketlist which I split into two sections: Travel Edit and Life Edit. It is certainly weird to think it’s already been 3 whole months since I last shared the Travel Edit 2. When I thinking about putting a Bucketlist together I had an idea what I wanted it to encompass. I knew that any Bucketlist I put together would have a travel section no doubt and whatever else. It would be a lie if I said I knew exactly which countries I waned to visit before I my 30th birthday. But once I put the pen to paper the ideas just started flowing and before I knew it I had committed myself.

In November 2016 when I shared the Travel Edit 2, I recapped which places I have visited at that point. Today’s post is no different but with a slight twist it’s been combined with visit 17 places in 2017. Last year I was able to accomplish a travel milestone that made me realise my capabilities. 2017 is the year to improve (where possible) even more on the 2016 milestones. With that in mind, let’s catch-up on my progress with the Travel Edit 3.

travel edit 3

Bucketlist in Review ~ Travel Edit 3

Though I have absolutely no idea how 2017 will be for me in terms of travel, I am still very excited to hit the road running. It might seem silly to have a Bucketlist that I haven’t finished but started another one already. Setting the Visit 17 places in 2017 I figured I combine these two Bucketlist for a common goal ‘MORE TRAVEL’.

Travel Edit 3 ~ Accomplished

Two years ago I put this Bucketlist together and with only 5 months left I am eager to see what I can accomplish. As I always mention in my monthly and yearly goals, if you don’t accomplish something move it to next month. Keep moving your goal to the next month until you accomplish it but always use different strategy. So in the last 18+ months I have visited:

Travel Edit 3 ~ In Progress

These are some of the places that I don’t yet have specific dates on but excited to book them for later in the year. As much as I would love to visit all these before July, I will still be happy to visit them after.

• Athens, Greece
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Stockholm, Sweden
  • Rome, Italy
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Cornwall, England
  • Stonehenge, England
  • Lake District, England

I have 8 places that I need to visit before July 2017 and as mentioned above whether I manage them or not I am still happy. I have seen loads already, though many are not on my list you can read about them on my blog #take12trips.

How you doing with your bucketlist so far?

1. February 25, 2017 / 2:57 am

I need to make a travel bucket list. There are place I would like to visit but I don’t have a game plan for getting to them. I can’t wait to see where you end up.

2. TheNewClassy
    February 24, 2017 / 12:57 am

My bucket list has come along pretty well. I have traveled to a lot of the places that I wanted to travel to, but I still have many more to go: Aruba, Cartahena, Colombia, Jamaica and Puerto Rico are yet to happen for me, but I hope to change that this year.

3. Ola Broom
    February 23, 2017 / 9:32 pm

Whoa! What a list! I can’t wait for your post on Greece. That’s also on my bucket list.

4. Amanda
    February 23, 2017 / 8:07 pm

Your “still to travel” and “accomplished” travel bucket list is oh so impressive! I can’t wait until my kids are older and I can get back to traveling. The world feels so small when you are stuck in the same place.

5. Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog.
    February 23, 2017 / 7:26 pm

I had to amend my bucket list to do more local things since the husband is in medical school! But, I’ve been doing good! Last weekend it was Atlanta. This weekend it’s Asheville.

6. February 23, 2017 / 6:38 pm

Still working on mine for 2017. We don’t do much international travel, but once my kids graduate I hope to do more. We’ll be in Honduras this year which will be nice

7. Deimarys Colon
    February 23, 2017 / 5:38 pm

You have accomplished so much!!! I am so impressed. Right now i would love to visit colorado, i heard it’s beautiful.

8. Emma Spellman
    February 23, 2017 / 4:45 pm

I have never been out of the United States. It looks like your accomplishing your dreams pretty quickly! I love seeing all of the pictures. I hope to travel when my kids get a little older.

9. February 23, 2017 / 4:25 pm

This is amazing. All of these places look so amazing. I want to visit all of these places so badly!

10. Pacheco bidemi
    February 23, 2017 / 1:51 pm

These places are beautiful. I’ll love to visit Paris and Melbourne, Australia someday. Traveling is really fun.

11. February 23, 2017 / 1:13 pm

I hope you make it to those 8 remaining places! I’m hoping to travel to Berlin and Sweden this year too!

12. JamesAnna Williams
    February 23, 2017 / 1:00 pm

I love travelling, hopefully this year we will be able to travel more.

13. Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz
    February 23, 2017 / 12:12 pm

I love to travel and wish I could travel more. Love all of the places that you have visited in the last 18 months, it’s very impressive and I’m sure you’ve made some wonderful memories!

14. Blair Villanueva
    February 23, 2017 / 7:16 am

Wow such a fun-tastic list and you’ve been to many places! Am personally excited and happy for your journey. Cheers!

15. Milica Radoncic Ex Momcilovic
    February 23, 2017 / 6:42 am

I have alwayes dreaming to move to US, since I was a little girl. That dresm came true 7 years ago. I do love to travel a lot and I visited so many places that were on my backet list.

16. February 23, 2017 / 3:39 am

Wow .. I’m super jealous of all of the places you’ve been. Good for you! I hadn’t thought of putting together a travel bucket list .. and on the top would probably be Bali

17. Krystal Mills
    February 23, 2017 / 2:14 am

I love to travel! I don’t know why I never thought of putting a travel bucket list together. I would love to visit France and Brazil in the near future.

18. T-Nicole Johnson
    February 23, 2017 / 1:40 am

My bucket list is going great. As I learn about new places that I want to visit. I am very tempted to add them to my list for this year… Just trying to be more strategic

19. Danik Bates
    February 23, 2017 / 12:37 am

As a London local (and a travel blogger), Stonehenge can be done as a day trip from London but best to use a tour company which can also include Bath (or Oxford), Windsor Castle and some other destination. Its a long day but worth it. Cornwall is about 6-7 hours drive from london (expensive to get to by train) and do some research by you head down there. Public transport isn’t that great and I would say rent a car if possible.

20. February 22, 2017 / 10:39 pm

So happy for you that you are able to travel and see so much of this beautiful planet! There are many places on my bucket list and I’m hopeful I’ll be able to cross some off in 2017…blessings to you in your travels!

21. Annemarie LeBlanc
    February 22, 2017 / 9:20 pm

Wow. Those places you visited are really nice! I also have a travel bucket list to fulfill and I am halfway through it. My goal is to tour Asia this year. I hope our plans push through!

22. Shannon Graham
    February 22, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Wow, I SO wish I could be checking some of those off my list as well. You’ve truly inspired me to make my own list. Now I’ve added to my to-do list, make a bucket list, haha!

23. Pam W
    February 22, 2017 / 8:40 pm

What an awesome travel list! You have seen so many cool places and you have so much on your list to see.

24. Kimberly M
    February 22, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Oh my! Your list is unbelievable. It is so hard for us to travel any great distance since I am unwell and my son recently got a diagnosis that is quite severe and we need to stay close to home for now. But small trips near here are good too. One day we will be able to travel far and wide.
    I do love posts like yours because I’m able to see where we would love to venture to and where we should steer away from. It all looks so lovely though!

25. February 22, 2017 / 4:58 pm

Incredible. The biggest one for me was Alaska, and we went over the summer. Next, I want to finally leave North America for the first time!

26. OhNikka
    February 22, 2017 / 3:23 pm

Wow! Now that’s a bucket list!! I wish I can get it going!! Theee more years until the kids go to collage!

27. Paula Schuck
    February 22, 2017 / 3:14 pm

That’s so cool! You’ve really been racking up the travel destinations. I am jelly like Smuckers!

28. February 22, 2017 / 2:08 pm

Wow what a list!! I am so envious of you! My list wasn’t near that long and I am sure I won’t get to all of them!

29. Jeanette
    February 22, 2017 / 1:40 pm

Oh my gosh I think you’re my hero! I absolutely love to travel and almost everything on your list of places that I have on my bucket list. I may have to pack myself in your bag as you go along LOL.

30. February 22, 2017 / 1:18 pm

Happy traveling! We’re traveling to Disney World next month so that’s something I guess. In a few years I hope to get to other places.

31. Candy Kage
    February 22, 2017 / 1:06 pm

2016 was a good year for you in traveling and sounds like with your goals 2017 will be the same. We are hitting up Iceland, England and Ireland this year.

32. Alli Smith
    February 22, 2017 / 10:39 am

I do the same thing with my goals. If I don’t meet them, I just move them to the next month. Looks like you are accomplishing your travel goals and you have visited some exciting places. That’s awesome!