Bucketlist in Review ~ Travel Edit 3

Travel Edit 3 is a recap post of my 30B430 Bucketlist which I split into two sections: Travel Edit and Life Edit. It is certainly weird to think it’s already been 3 whole months since I last shared the Travel Edit 2. When I thinking about putting a Bucketlist together I had an idea what I wanted it to encompass. I knew that any Bucketlist I put together would have a travel section no doubt and whatever else. It would be a lie if I said I knew exactly which countries I waned to visit before I my 30th birthday. But once I put the pen to paper the ideas just started flowing and before I knew it I had committed myself.

In November 2016 when I shared the Travel Edit 2, I recapped which places I have visited at that point. Today’s post is no different but with a slight twist it’s been combined with visit 17 places in 2017. Last year I was able to accomplish a travel milestone that made me realise my capabilities. 2017 is the year to improve (where possible) even more on the 2016 milestones. With that in mind, let’s catch-up on my progress with the Travel Edit 3.

travel edit 3

Bucketlist in Review ~ Travel Edit 3

Though I have absolutely no idea how 2017 will be for me in terms of travel, I am still very excited to hit the road running. It might seem silly to have a Bucketlist that I haven’t finished but started another one already. Setting the Visit 17 places in 2017 I figured I combine these two Bucketlist for a common goal ‘MORE TRAVEL’.

Travel Edit 3 ~ Accomplished

Two years ago I put this Bucketlist together and with only 5 months left I am eager to see what I can accomplish. As I always mention in my monthly and yearly goals, if you don’t accomplish something move it to next month. Keep moving your goal to the next month until you accomplish it but always use different strategy. So in the last 18+ months I have visited:

Travel Edit 3 ~ In Progress

These are some of the places that I don’t yet have specific dates on but excited to book them for later in the year. As much as I would love to visit all these before July, I will still be happy to visit them after.

• Athens, Greece
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Stockholm, Sweden
  • Rome, Italy
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Cornwall, England
  • Stonehenge, England
  • Lake District, England

I have 8 places that I need to visit before July 2017 and as mentioned above whether I manage them or not I am still happy. I have seen loads already, though many are not on my list you can read about them on my blog #take12trips.

How you doing with your bucketlist so far?

1. February 25, 2017 / 2:57 am

I need to make a travel bucket list. There are place I would like to visit but I don’t have a game plan for getting to them. I can’t wait to see where you end up.

2. TheNewClassy
    February 24, 2017 / 12:57 am

My bucket list has come along pretty well. I have traveled to a lot of the places that I wanted to travel to, but I still have many more to go: Aruba, Cartahena, Colombia, Jamaica and Puerto Rico are yet to happen for me, but I hope to change that this year.

3. Ola Broom
    February 23, 2017 / 9:32 pm

Whoa! What a list! I can’t wait for your post on Greece. That’s also on my bucket list.

4. Amanda
    February 23, 2017 / 8:07 pm

Your “still to travel” and “accomplished” travel bucket list is oh so impressive! I can’t wait until my kids are older and I can get back to traveling. The world feels so small when you are stuck in the same place.

5. Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog.
    February 23, 2017 / 7:26 pm

I had to amend my bucket list to do more local things since the husband is in medical school! But, I’ve been doing good! Last weekend it was Atlanta. This weekend it’s Asheville.

6. February 23, 2017 / 6:38 pm

Still working on mine for 2017. We don’t do much international travel, but once my kids graduate I hope to do more. We’ll be in Honduras this year which will be nice

7. Deimarys Colon
    February 23, 2017 / 5:38 pm

You have accomplished so much!!! I am so impressed. Right now i would love to visit colorado, i heard it’s beautiful.