Sponsor Roundup: February 2019 Collaborations

With a grateful heart, every month I take a moment to count my blessings both in life and #ontheblog. For the February 2019 Collaborations, as with other months, I am counting my blogging blessings. Unlike with the January 2019 Collaborations, the February 2019 Collaborations were few and far between. Regardless, the collaborations we enjoyed in February 2019, are no less impressive than those from previous months.

In our sponsor roundup posts, we aim is to be transparent with our readers on all collaborations we’ve had that month. The February 2019 Collaborations sponsor roundup post will focus only on the collaborations we had in February 2019. As we highlight the various collaborations we’ve enjoyed, please take a moment to visit each brand again. Thank you for supporting the brands that support A July Dreamer.

February 2019 Collaborations

Sponsor Roundup: February 2019 Collaborations

February 2019 was a much slower month collaboration-wise compared to other months even January 2019. I chose to spend more of the month relaxing whilst I was in Thailand gallivanting around the country. Even though I spent most of my time sleeping on the beach, we still enjoyed some February 2019 Collaborations.

If you’re a brand or PR and want to collaborate with us on A July Dreamer, please reach out. Visit our Work with Me page for more details on the types of collaborations we offer. We accept collaborations in the following areas; Lifestyle {smooking and gambling, not accepted}, Travel {Press trips, holiday home reviews welcomed}, Fashion {women and men}, Food+Drink {Restaurants and products} and Beauty {Skincare, haircare etc}.

Featured February 2019 Collaborations

Whenever I review the collaborations I have had in each ended month, I am always in awe. I am glad that we were able to tick off a Bucketlist Destination thanks to a collaboration with a brand. We are humbled that our living room its even more attractive than before thanks to a brand. I feel grateful that I can gift my family something different thanks to a brand.

Blogging has opened more doors for us than we thought would ever be possible. We’ve enjoyed adventures far and near thanks to the various brands and PRs we’ve collaborated with. I am excited for the rest of 2019 as it is definitely looking more and more promising.

February 2019 Collaborations 2

1. March 14, 2019 / 11:00 am

Feb was a slow month wasn’t it, but I did really well in the end! I love Land Of Rugs, they do have some really good bits on there.

2. March 12, 2019 / 4:46 pm

Thailand must have been amazing, looks like you had an incredibly busy month

3. Kirsty
    March 12, 2019 / 11:19 am

Sounds like you have had a very busy month working on a variety of collaborations. I love the sound of working with biscuiteers and I am a fan of a biscuit with a cup of tea!

4. March 11, 2019 / 3:04 pm

I love the idea of this post! Not only is it further great promotion for each company but it’s a lovely way to count your blessings and the opportunities you’ve gotten thanks to blogging x

5. March 10, 2019 / 10:33 pm

You had some great collaborations this month! I bet it was nice to relax though and not worry too much about the blog.

• Miranda
      Author
      March 11, 2019 / 11:30 am

It was really lovely just to enjoy the vacation and not be boggled with blogging but still ​I missed it a little bit.

6. March 10, 2019 / 9:50 am

Sounds like you had a busy month, I love Devon it’s one of our favourite places. And, Biscuiteers make gorgeous biscuits and they would make a lovely Mother’s Day gift, I know I’d like to receive them 😉

• Miranda
      Author
      March 11, 2019 / 11:31 am

We enjoyed our visit to Devon and excited to be heading back before the summer begins.

7. March 10, 2019 / 8:36 am

I like reading about all your collaborations, thanks for sharing.

8. March 8, 2019 / 10:18 pm

Wow, sounds like a busy month! That cooked breakfast looks yummy.

9. March 7, 2019 / 7:05 am

Wow looks like an amazing month of collaborations! You have had some wonderful opportunities.

10. March 6, 2019 / 12:58 pm

I love reading about collaborations. Getting that trip to Devon must have been amazing! I’m heading over to read about it now 🙂

11. March 6, 2019 / 12:38 pm

Oh wow those biscuits are amazing! What a great Mother’s Day gift. You’ve had a busy month!