Bucketlist in Review ~ Travel Edit four

BUCKETLIST IN REVIEW ~ TRAVEL EDIT Four

Two years ago I put together a bucketlist of 15 places I wanted to visit and 15 things I wanted to do. This added up to 30 items on my list for before I turned 30 but then I changed it up. I decided to visit 30 countries before thirty which I completed before July 7, the day of my 30th birthday. Recently I realised after completing my 30 countries before thirty I kind of forgot about this bucketlist. Though not completely because it is part of my 17 places to visit in 2017 but still I had. Today I thought I give you an update on this bucketlist and shared travel edit four and next it will be life edit.

TRAVEL EDIT Four: Where I have been!!

Over 6 months ago I had done 7 countries off my list and I had 8 places to go. It’s crazy to think how much I have already accomplished in my 30 years on planet earth. I am scared but also excited to see what else I can do whilst still young. Let’s review how many countries or places I have managed to add to my ever-growing list.

TRAVEL EDIT 4 ~ IN PROGRESS

With just a little over 3 months left I am eager to see what I can accomplish. As I always mention in my monthly and yearly goals, if you don’t accomplish something move it to next month. Keep moving your goal to the next month until you accomplish it but always use different strategy. So in the last 18+ months I have visited:

These are some of the places that I don’t yet have specific dates on but excited to book one day. I would love to visit all these before end of the year but it wont be the end if I don’t.

• Athens, Greece
  • Rome, Italy {searching for November flights}
  • Cornwall, England
  • Stonehenge, England
  • Lake District, England

I am excited with how far I have come and the places I have been fortunate enough to visit. As I mentioned in my local tourist post I will be doing more inland travels and excited to do the last 3 on my list.

How you doing with your bucketlist so far?

1. Emmanuel Damian
    October 2, 2017 / 5:22 am

This is a very inspirational post. I am also on a travel this 4Q. Amongst I enjoyed few months ago are Paris and Stockholm. I wish to visit Berlin soon.

2. beautykinguk
    October 1, 2017 / 5:14 pm

I’ve managed flying a kite and climbing a massive tree so far lol – visiting orangutans in Burma is next on the list – not much of a leap!

3. Annette Yedlin
    September 30, 2017 / 11:06 pm

My goodness you’ve been almost everywhere! What an amazing accomplishment. I hope to be able to travel like this someday. To be able to experience different cultures and scenery has been my lifelong dream.

4. Hannah Marie
    September 30, 2017 / 9:51 pm

You have an awesome goal. I wish I could make it too. I can’t wait to see more photos on your next travels!

5. Ola Broom
    September 30, 2017 / 11:09 am

My goodness! This is an ambitious list. Please do remember to update us on your progress.

6. Blair Villanueva
    September 30, 2017 / 10:38 am

Oh i wish to visit Greece as well! Maybe spend a week in Santorini 🙂
    when you will go to Greece?

7. Shannon Graham
    September 30, 2017 / 4:30 am

You have some seriously amazing picture. It makes me so jealous knowing how much you have done!

8. David Elliott
    September 29, 2017 / 10:55 pm

I am just impressed with all that you are able to do at such a young age. I know I would have loved to have done that much. It’s so awesome to go to all those places.

9. September 29, 2017 / 10:03 pm

It is so awesome that you’ve been to Seoul! Amsterdam is an amazing place, isn’t it?

10. September 29, 2017 / 3:28 pm

Wow this is so impressive and what a really good idea. I really really want to go to Iceland x

11. Kristin
    September 29, 2017 / 1:32 pm

Wow, that’s incredible! I need to do more international travel!

12. Linh
    September 29, 2017 / 11:50 am

Your bucketlist looks so cool! I’m amazed by the number of countries you’ve visited as well as your goals before thirty. Those are all my favourite places so I hope one day I’ll be able to go there, too!

13. September 29, 2017 / 9:44 am

Wow you went to a lot of European countries. I would love to go to Seoul especially for the S.Korean beauty culture!

14. Maro Akamatra
    September 29, 2017 / 7:47 am

Iceland is number one on my list. Hey if you come to Athens send me a message I be glad to show you around!

• September 29, 2017 / 9:22 am

That would be epic Maro, I will definitely take you up on that. I have Iceland on my secret list too

• Blair Villanueva
      October 2, 2017 / 1:14 am

Maro and Miranda,

I want to visit Athens too! Am starting to read and study more about Athens travel.

• October 2, 2017 / 8:27 am

Awesome Blair, definitely let me know one day when you’re ready to go lol

15. September 29, 2017 / 6:32 am

You are such a dreamer. 30 countries before 30? Go girl!

• September 29, 2017 / 9:22 am

Thanks Sarah

16. Claudia Krusch
    September 29, 2017 / 1:14 am

I was able to cross a few places off of my bucket list this year. I am excited for all the trips I have planned for the new year.

• September 29, 2017 / 9:23 am

I felt the same and excited to start planning for next year’s bucketlist

17. Muideen Bola
    September 29, 2017 / 1:00 am

its amaizing you have traveled to many places, i never had the chance to but i will love to visit seoul

18. Rose Mont
    September 29, 2017 / 12:31 am

I think it’s so neat you followed through with such a big goal. I love the 30 before 30. I have only been to one country but, I’m going to see more I hope!

• September 29, 2017 / 9:25 am

Thank you Rose, I love setting challenges for myself to try and accomplish, regardless of the result its the effort that counts

19. September 28, 2017 / 11:51 pm

Nothing like checking those items off of your bucketlist and it looks like you’ve been to some wonderful locations. Look forward to seeing where you go next.

• September 29, 2017 / 9:25 am

Thanks Tali, I am so excited to be ticking items off my list 1 by 1

20. Nayna Kanabar
    September 28, 2017 / 11:00 pm

Indon’t even have a bucket list since it would be so long I fear I would never manage to complete it.

• September 29, 2017 / 9:26 am

I think most of us are in the category so we opt for setting a smaller bucketlist from our huge ones and see how we get on.

21. Dawn
    September 28, 2017 / 10:59 pm

beautiful photos. this makes me want to hop onto a plane right now. my husband and i definitely want to do more travel in the next couple years. 🙂

22. Patricia-Ann Que
    September 28, 2017 / 10:43 pm

i have a long list and not even half way but im getting there bit by bit! italy is definitely a must! i lived there for sometime and still keep going back! the culture, the food and most of all the people are simply wonderful!

23. Jen Sky Walker
    September 28, 2017 / 9:27 pm

I think the hubby and I should sit down one of these days and write a clear list of places we want to visit and actually attempt to make it happen. I know we both would love to visit Prague one day so I’m a little jealous you’ve been there!

24. Jenni Grainger
    September 28, 2017 / 9:02 pm

The Lake District is still one of my favourite places in the world and so lucky to have it on my doorstep you will love it

25. Rachel Lavern
    September 28, 2017 / 8:23 pm

I love the bucket list idea. I need to give mine a complete overhaul since I have created new categories and need to prioritize again. Very inspiring!

26. Heidi Schilling Fowler
    September 28, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Wow. I can’t believe you’ve been to so many amazing places. I hope I can at least hit one or two of those in my lifetime! Good luck finishing your new list.

27. Natasha Kendall
    September 28, 2017 / 7:48 pm

You’ve been to so many places!! I’d love to visit Rome. Very romantic city with lots to see, I bet. 🙂

28. Kate Williams
    September 28, 2017 / 7:07 pm

Have a great time in Barcelona, it’s one of the best places I’ve ever visited (also in October and it was lovely and warm). We’re in Cornwall so I would say try and avoid the summer holiday if you can as it gets crazy busy!

29. September 28, 2017 / 6:53 pm

Omg that’s such an amazing accomplishment! You’ve been to so many amazing places. I’m definitely hoping to travel more the rest of this year and into the next. Let’s hope my bank account agrees ha!

30. September 28, 2017 / 6:29 pm

You have visited some absolutely beautiful places and have some wonderful ones left on your list to see. I am off to Cornwall later in the year it is one of my favourite places.

31. September 28, 2017 / 5:24 pm

Rome is my favourite city. Hope you get to visit before the end of the year.

32. Nellwyn
    September 28, 2017 / 4:33 pm

You’ve inspired me to try to visit 30 countries before turning 30. I’ve never actually sat down and counted how many I’ve been to so now I’m curious to do it. I’ve got three years before turning 30 so I bet I can do it!

33. September 28, 2017 / 3:50 pm

You are going to love Rome! Such an amazing city! Like an open museum! I have always wanted to go to Cornwall!

34. Cristina Leau
    September 28, 2017 / 3:34 pm

wow, what an amazing journey. You seen a lot of places, I wish I would travel more. Hope you will be able to visit all that places before the year goes by

35. Kara
    September 28, 2017 / 2:10 pm

We drove past Stonehenge last week and I am determined to visit in half term with the kids. Rome is stunning

36. September 28, 2017 / 1:42 pm

What amazing places you’ve been! I hope you can make it to the others. I won’t be traveling anywhere else this year. My kids are in school so travel can get tricky.

37. September 28, 2017 / 12:04 pm

It is amazing that you have managed to visit so many countries. Stockholm in Sweden is great, I went there 6 years ago as I was a bridesmaid for my aunt’s friend! x

• October 2, 2017 / 8:31 am

Oooh I bet you looked gorgeous and yes it is a great city

38. Amila Wickramarachchi
    September 28, 2017 / 9:19 am

wow!You’ve visited many countries.It is nice to hear about progress of 17 countries in 2017!I have some countries,specially districts in my bucket list.We traveled to Cambodia this year,now it is time to plan a tour to Thailand…

• October 2, 2017 / 8:31 am

Oh wow, on my bigger bucket list I too have Thailand and hopefully will visit it soon

39. Dada KS
    September 28, 2017 / 7:40 am

Ohh it is always fun to read about other peoples travel bucket list because I am a travelholic. Its like for someone who loves fashion and love reading about what other women wear to job!😂
    Bravo for ticking of your list and I hope you loved while doing them! What was your favorite?
    My list is to long so we are not even going to talk about that but I can tell you I am not ticking of countries because within a country can be soooo much things to see and do. I instead have a list of activities and places. Looking forward to read more of your travel adventures!

• October 2, 2017 / 8:30 am

Oh Dada thank you, it’s great chatting to a fellow travelholic. I have enjoyed all the places I have visited so far and Dubai was my favorite followed closely by Bali. Of course each country is perfect in its own way.

As for traveling locally that’s what I am focusing on more as you said within a country there is lots one can do.