Bucketlist in Review ~ Travel Edit four

BUCKETLIST IN REVIEW ~ TRAVEL EDIT Four

Two years ago I put together a bucketlist of 15 places I wanted to visit and 15 things I wanted to do. This added up to 30 items on my list for before I turned 30 but then I changed it up. I decided to visit 30 countries before thirty which I completed before July 7, the day of my 30th birthday. Recently I realised after completing my 30 countries before thirty I kind of forgot about this bucketlist. Though not completely because it is part of my 17 places to visit in 2017 but still I had. Today I thought I give you an update on this bucketlist and shared travel edit four and next it will be life edit.

TRAVEL EDIT Four: Where I have been!!

Over 6 months ago I had done 7 countries off my list and I had 8 places to go. It’s crazy to think how much I have already accomplished in my 30 years on planet earth. I am scared but also excited to see what else I can do whilst still young. Let’s review how many countries or places I have managed to add to my ever-growing list.

TRAVEL EDIT 4 ~ IN PROGRESS

With just a little over 3 months left I am eager to see what I can accomplish. As I always mention in my monthly and yearly goals, if you don’t accomplish something move it to next month. Keep moving your goal to the next month until you accomplish it but always use different strategy. So in the last 18+ months I have visited:

These are some of the places that I don’t yet have specific dates on but excited to book one day. I would love to visit all these before end of the year but it wont be the end if I don’t.

• Athens, Greece
  • Rome, Italy {searching for November flights}
  • Cornwall, England
  • Stonehenge, England
  • Lake District, England

I am excited with how far I have come and the places I have been fortunate enough to visit. As I mentioned in my local tourist post I will be doing more inland travels and excited to do the last 3 on my list.

How you doing with your bucketlist so far?

1. Emmanuel Damian
    October 2, 2017 / 5:22 am

This is a very inspirational post. I am also on a travel this 4Q. Amongst I enjoyed few months ago are Paris and Stockholm. I wish to visit Berlin soon.

2. beautykinguk
    October 1, 2017 / 5:14 pm

I’ve managed flying a kite and climbing a massive tree so far lol – visiting orangutans in Burma is next on the list – not much of a leap!

3. Annette Yedlin
    September 30, 2017 / 11:06 pm

My goodness you’ve been almost everywhere! What an amazing accomplishment. I hope to be able to travel like this someday. To be able to experience different cultures and scenery has been my lifelong dream.

4. Hannah Marie
    September 30, 2017 / 9:51 pm

You have an awesome goal. I wish I could make it too. I can’t wait to see more photos on your next travels!

5. Ola Broom
    September 30, 2017 / 11:09 am

My goodness! This is an ambitious list. Please do remember to update us on your progress.

6. Blair Villanueva
    September 30, 2017 / 10:38 am

Oh i wish to visit Greece as well! Maybe spend a week in Santorini 🙂
    when you will go to Greece?

7. Shannon Graham
    September 30, 2017 / 4:30 am

You have some seriously amazing picture. It makes me so jealous knowing how much you have done!

8. David Elliott
    September 29, 2017 / 10:55 pm

I am just impressed with all that you are able to do at such a young age. I know I would have loved to have done that much. It’s so awesome to go to all those places.

9. September 29, 2017 / 10:03 pm

It is so awesome that you’ve been to Seoul! Amsterdam is an amazing place, isn’t it?

10. September 29, 2017 / 3:28 pm

Wow this is so impressive and what a really good idea. I really really want to go to Iceland x

11. Kristin
    September 29, 2017 / 1:32 pm

Wow, that’s incredible! I need to do more international travel!

12. Linh
    September 29, 2017 / 11:50 am

Your bucketlist looks so cool! I’m amazed by the number of countries you’ve visited as well as your goals before thirty. Those are all my favourite places so I hope one day I’ll be able to go there, too!

13. September 29, 2017 / 9:44 am

Wow you went to a lot of European countries. I would love to go to Seoul especially for the S.Korean beauty culture!

14. Maro Akamatra
    September 29, 2017 / 7:47 am

Iceland is number one on my list. Hey if you come to Athens send me a message I be glad to show you around!

• September 29, 2017 / 9:22 am

That would be epic Maro, I will definitely take you up on that. I have Iceland on my secret list too

• Blair Villanueva
      October 2, 2017 / 1:14 am

Maro and Miranda,

I want to visit Athens too! Am starting to read and study more about Athens travel.

• October 2, 2017 / 8:27 am

Awesome Blair, definitely let me know one day when you’re ready to go lol